11│HOLLYWOOD FEVER

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"...I mean, a few months in Hollywood usually changes people, but you're still the same down-to-earth guys you were when you got here," Camille smiled at the boys.

Before they could answer her, James walked past them. "Hey, guys. Another tan-tastic day in Hollywood," He grinned as he sat down on one of the beach chairs.

"Does he know he looks like a yam?" Logan whispered in disbelief.

"Looks like I spoke too soon," Camille sighed, "James has Hollywood fever."

"Oh, no," Carlos frowned, "I told him not to buy clams from that guy on the freeway."

"No, this town is starting to change him, and the heat is clearly making it worse," She explained.

"Not possible," Kendall scoffed, "Look, we made a pact when we got here to stay true to ourselves."

Camille rolled her eyes. "Yeah, look at him. You have to shut this down before it snowballs like it did with guitar dude. When he first moved here, he was a concert cellist. Oh, yeah, and when the Jennifers moved here, they walked in normal motion."

"Hollywood fever," Logan repeated, "So that explains all your weird behavior."

Camille's brows furrowed. "What weird behavior?" She asked before she slapped Logan, kissed him, and then slapped him again before skipping off.

"Hollywood fever," Kendall tutted, clearly not believing that was a real thing, "I'll cure his Hollywood fever. James, you're orange, and you look like a freak."

"Actually, I'm mangerine, as in Mangerine Action Tan by Cuda," James held up two cans and sprayed himself, "In Hollywood, if you can't tan with the big boys, don't even bother showing up at all."

"...I don't even know how to respond to that," Logan frowned.

"Yeah, James, we all agreed that we wouldn't let this town change us," Kendall reminded him.

"Hey, I'm still me," He smiled, "Just better."

Kendall rolled his eyes, deciding he needed a new tactic. "James, give us the spray now!"

"Action tan activate!" James yelled and started spraying them as he ran away.

Stella frowned when he almost ran into her and let out an annoyed huff as she walked out to the pool. "I didn't know they were making a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake."

Carlos' brows furrowed. "Why would you think that?"

"Because I was almost attacked by a rogue Oompa Loompa," She complained.

"That was James," Logan corrected with a grimace.

Stella gasped. "No."

"Yes," Logan nodded with a frown.