19│ROBERAZZI

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Stella," One of Robbie's Robarazzi shoved a microphone in the blonde's face, "how do you respond to rumors you're incredibly difficult to work with?"

"Well, as her boyfriend, I can answer that," Thomas smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, "Stella's what you'd call a controllist-"

"I'm controlling," Stella corrected immediately, "'Controllist' isn't a word. I'm controlling. Performing is my life. Do I have opinions about it? Yes. Does my need to constantly express those opinions annoy the people who know I'm better than them?"

"Yes," Thomas answered before he froze and grimaced, "...That was out loud, wasn't it?"

Stella rolled her eyes and glared at him. "Please stick a sock in it or ship yourself back to Valhalla."

"I am not a pirate!" He snapped as he threw his hands up in the air.

"Trouble in paradise?" Kendall sang smugly as joined Stella at her locker after Thomas walked off.

Stella slammed her locker shut and scowled at him. "I hate you with every inch of my body."

He smirked. "That's not a whole lot of inches," He shrugged.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Welcome to... Robarazzi, starring Robbie Shapiro! Robarazzi, your home for up-to-the-minute tasty gossip about the students at Hollywood Arts... Robarazzi! Starring Robbie Shapiro."

"Oh, my God," The Victorious group and the boys of Big Time Rush were watching the first official episode of Robarazzi in the Black Box theater. And they were not happy.

"Coming up on Robarazzi, James Diamond's pimple: shrinking or growing?"

"Don't touch it!" James cried, hiding his chin when Carlos went to poke it.

"Also, does Andre Harris have a ketchup problem? Does Sinjin van Cleef steal famous teeth? Probably. Is it splitsville for Thomas and Stella? All this, and tons more on... Robarazzi, starring Robbie Shapiro."

"He's a dead man," James said decidedly as he glared at the screen.

"Thomas and I aren't splitting up," Stella huffed as she crossed her arms angrily.

Thomas shrugged. "Well..."

Stella turned to glare at him, arching a brow. "Dude..."

He held his hands up and chuckled. "Kidding," He promised.

"I use an appropriate amount of ketchup," Andre grumbled with a pout.

"Let's go fix this right now," Kendall decided as he stood up.

The group marched their way to the computer lab and stormed inside.

"I don't use any more ketchup than the next guy!" Andre immediately yelled.