18│THE WORST COUPLE EVER

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

Sinjin had a gameshow that he was pitching to a producer and had begged everyone at Hollywood Arts to come. No one did. Well, at least not willingly. The Victorious group and Big Time Rush had been forced to go as punishment by Sikowitz for accidentally throwing his coconuts out the window when they'd been playing with them.

And Jo tagged along just to be annoying, or at least that's how Stella saw it.

"Let's play... Queries for Couples!" Sinjin exclaimed as he stood in front of the three couples, "Now let's meet our contestants. Couple number one hails from Burbank, and..."

"Hey, ragtop!" The producer yelled angrily and marched down the audience stairs to him.

Sinjin walked back onto stage and gave the three couples a sheepish smile. "Uh... Mr.  Goobensteen feels that a game show should have better-looking contestants."

"He's not wrong," Sikowitz called out bluntly with a shrug, "What? They all look like they could be Sinjin's cousins."

"So I'm gonna say goodnight to you guys," Sinjin continued and shooed them off stage, "Go on... Don't worry, It's nothing personal! It's just your appearances. Now... uh..." He trailed off and looked around nervously when he realized he didn't have any couples left.

He rushed into the audience and straight to the Victorious group and Big Time Rush, basically throwing himself into their laps. "Will you guys please be my test couples?"

They paused, clearly wanting to say now. "Well, I..."

"Don't blow this for me, Tori!" Sinjin snapped, making her jump.

"They'll do it," Sikowitz answered for them with a smirk.

"What?!" They all turned to glare at him in shock.

"I realized if Sinjin doesn't have any couples then he doesn't have a show with which I can use to torture you as punishment," He answered casually, "Kendall and Jo, Stella and James, Andre and Cat, go," He waved his hand at them dismissively.

Begrudgingly, the six of them got up and shuffled onto the stage with Sinjin.

"Okay, it's time to play... Queries for couples!" Sinjin called once again once the three couples got situated in their seats.

"We're not really a couple," Stella pointed out.

"Yeah, we're married," James corrected as he leaned his hand against the table and looked at her with a dreamy sigh.

"Shush!" Sinjin snapped with a glare.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sikowitz called, "Robbie, James switch."

"No!" "Yes!" James and Robbie cried out.

Sinjin cleared his throat. "Now, say hello to our query girl, Trina Vega!"

"Hello, Sinjin!" She called with an exaggerated smile as she pranced on stage.