4│MANSION MAYHEM

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"What are you guys doing?" Kendall asked, his face contorted into a confused grimace.

"And why are your faces blue?!" Carlos gasped in shock, "Are you guys turning into aliens? Did you guys get abducted without me?! You know that's on my bucket list!" He complained.

Stella let out an annoyed huff as she took the cucumber slices off her eyes and sat up. "It's a face mask, it's going to give us a natural glow."

"And it smells so good!" James grinned excitedly before he winced, his skin tight because of the dried face mask, "And you know what they say, couples that do skincare together, stay together."

Stella and James were chilling by the pool having a mini spa day until they'd been interrupted. James had been begging Stella to hang out with him and they found they shared a very deep love for their face and hair. So, they'd been getting along like a house on fire ever since.

"You guys aren't dating!" Kendall reminded him pointedly.

"Yeah but you and Carlos sure do look like couple goals right now," Stella laughed as she finished applying the blue face mask onto Carlos' face.

"W-what? No! I meant me and you," James complained desperately.

"Huh," Logan tutted as he read the ingredients list, "Ubiquinone is one of the top ingredients, that is actually really good for your complexion."

"Sit," Stella demanded and immediately started applying it for him.

"Ooh!" He giggled before he cleared his throat when his friends gave him weird looks, "What? It tingles," He defended with a serene smile.

Meanwhile, Kendall was staring at his friends in disbelief. He didn't understand how Stella had roped them all into this so easily. Well, he did know. Stella had a sort of charm about her that pulled people in, it was hard enough ignoring it himself let alone keeping his friends from falling for it.

"So, this is how the Hollywood Princess spends her days, huh," Kendall scoffed condescendingly, trying to snap out of his Stella-induced daydream.

"It's also how the Palm Woods' resident hockey heads chill out too, apparently," She smirked, nodding over to his friends, who were all on her side now.

That left Kendall at a loss for words.

"So, blondie, you want to join in, or are you happy with dull skin?" Stella mused.

Kendall pursed his lips, knowing his friends were a lost cause. "Fine," He grumbled.

"Fine," Stella chuckled as she motioned for him to come closer.

"Good," Kendall nodded, still pretending like he wasn't enjoying this.

"Good," She repeated as she made sure not to get any of the face mask near his eyes.