07

Diana's Pov

Diana's Pov

"Look who decided to finally show up!" Slamming my locker shut I muster a fake smile on my lips rolling around to greet my ' high school friends'. "About damn time." Derek one of my friends and the popular jock cracks, a slow smirk twisting upon his lips before narrowing his thick brows towards Sylvain's men with a questioning look on his face.

I just shrugged, Gina and Olivia both peered towards the two men who stood tall, sharp, and intimidating around six feet no less with dark shades covering their eyes jaws locked in a tight clench. "I'd be damned," Gina smirked eyeing her manicured nails.

"You know you've been the talk of the town lately," Olivia said as we walked down the hallways of the school. Rolling my eyes at the unwanted attention and mere whispers. "That obvious?" I was used to the curious gazes and attention and I had to admit I liked it. Our whole group survived off attention. Gaina and Olivia were the head cheerleaders who loved fücking around, while as I and Sophie had a reputation of 'unfückwithable'.

In short terms, you'd say, rich kids with fücked up lives and unfückwithable attitude. How ironic.

"You know if you need money, you could always ask." Derek butted learning a scoff from Gina and Olivia who just rolled her eyes dramatically elbowing him in his ribs. They knew I hated been pitied at. Clenching my jaw I snapped. "Do I look poor to you from any angle?"

Derek raised his hands in mock surrender an arrogant smirk still flashed across his lips. "Just saying."

"Where's Sophie?" I asked eyeing the hallways in search of her. Gina shrugged, "M- I - A." Woah, now that was a news. She hadn't been coming to school? What was up with her? Curiosity spiked through my chest the only question lingering inside my mind.

Did Sylvain do something to her?

As much as I hated him I knew he wasn't someone who'd go around joking. He was a man of his words.

"Cool tattoo, Diamond." Derked complimented, motioning towards 'the black hand', and a muscle inside my body tensed. Thank God, they had absolutely no knowledge about the mafia the way I and Sophie did. If only we had never met Tyson, we never would've gotten to know about the bitter side of the world that lurks behind the shadows.

"It's very unique, I've never seen one like this before." Gina's eyes sparkled with interest her fingers brushing through it. I managed back a silent 'thanks' forcing myself to calm down.

Just breathe.

"What does it mean?" Dereck asked curiosity seeping from his tone. With a smirk etched upon my face, my expression turned into a grimace as I spoke hoarsely wanting to scare him away.

"Death."

I grinned evilly watching for his expression but he just laughed it off. Shaking my head at him.