Ch.16 Leo sets the ship on fire

A/N hey y'all even though we didn't reach my goal for votes I'm gonna update cuz I can't stay away from wattpad . The dedications go to... @tiara123458 and all of you who agree that the movies belong in the fields of punishment and then Tartarus.
HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAP (I did that for no reason but I've just really wanted to type that!) -KAT

8:00 pm------ On an island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean
Leo p.o.v. So maybe I ate a few skittles... or 20 bags of them. What can I say... I wanted to taste the rainbow....

-____________-
_PEARL SHALL TAKE US BACK 5 HOURS!!!!!!!_ (3 o'clock)

Calypso (Lia) p.o.v. It was 3:00. I knocked on Al's door, and in a moment, he opened it. I walked in and sat down. He looked nervous. I wonder why? "Lia, I've had something I've wanted to say for a while," He stopped. "What is it?" I asked. "Um I, Um yeah um I really like you." He looked away blushing. I was blushing myself. Then he followed it up by saying. "If you don't feel the same way about me, I understand but..." I interrupted. "I really like you too." "That's a relief. I was afraid that you'd reject me." He paused. I had walked closer unconsciously, an I was not standing right in front of him. He leaned in, and so did I. Then we were kissing. It was a sweet tender kiss, and it was AMAZING. Then I heard a sound. "THIS BOY IS ON FIRE!!!!" I groaned and pulled away to see Leo with the crazy eyes going that he gets when he eats skittles, and of course he was on fire. He threw skittles at Al yelling "Taste the rainbow!!!!" And then the fire started to spread. Apparently most of the boat was already on fire an the demigods and warriors came into Als room. "Ah crap" Al muttered as he quickly pulled up his hood before anyone could see him, as did i, and he teleported us off the ship and into the nearest island. I hope Leo won't remember our faces. But I don't know.

Leo p.o.v. I blacked out during my sugar coma and I apparently set my baby (the Argo 3) on fire. I also thought that I saw Percy and Calypso, but I think I just imagined it. I've been trying to repair the ship, and it's actually going well. It should be back to normal by tomorrow. "Hey Leo!" Bios yelled at me. "Yes" I replied. "We found something. I think it's a pyre." "Okay!" I called. "Let's check it out tomorrow after I've finished the ship. So if anything goes wrong we can escape." "Good idea." he replied. "Maybe you're smarter than those demigods give you credit for." He walked away before I could reply. That was actually really nice.

A/N HEY YALL! THE QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER IS what is a funeral pyre. a The best definition gets a dedication. THANKS ENJOY! -KAT