Ch.22 Prank War II

HEY Y'ALL IM BACK FROM CAMP NOW!!!!!! OKAY IM IN CHICAGO ATM AND IM GOING TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT 3 WILL BE UP ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, OR SUNDAY!!!!!I HIT 40 THOUSAND READS!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! OKAY ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!! -KAT

Alcaeus p.o.v. I'm going to win this prank war. I have the perfect plan. Annabitch won't know what hit her. Now it's time to put it in motion
---------------------------------------------
Annabeth p.o.v. I'm going to win this prank war. Alcaeus and those Chaos jerks won't know what hit them. It's perfect. Now it's time to put it in motion.

-____________________-
PEARL TAKE US INTO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!

Both p.o.v. It's done. I can't wait to see their face after this.

Alcaeus p.o.v. I walked out of Annabitch's room after setting up the prank. This one was definitely one of my best schemes yet. It involved many angry spiders and one terrified Athena spawn.

Annabeth p.o.v. This is going to be good. I put the finishing touches on Alcaeus' room/trap. Something tells me he's going to "chicken" out of this prank war. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- wait am I evilly laughing in my own head... Okay. Well this is awkward. I'm gonna go back to my room now.
-___________________-
2 MINUTES LATER
(DOUBLE PEARL ACTION)

On my way to my room I ran into Alcaeus walking down the corridor. He looked at me and just kept walking. He has no idea what's coming. I walked up to my door, turned the know and opened the door. And then I saw it, a spider as big as my thumb, I was petrified. I screamed and screamed but the spider didn't move. Finally I decided to try and kill it like the brave person I am. I grabbed a shoe and taped it to a yardstick so I wouldn't have to get close to the spider. Then I stepped forward toward my bed, only to trip over something. I looked behind me, it was a trip wire. Then a bunch of hairy things fell on top of me. I looked at what they were, screamed and then it all went black. My last thought before everything went black was 'Gods I hate spiders.'

-__________________-
PEARL WILL NOW TAKE US TO ANOTHER LOCATION

Third person p.o.v. "The demigods are approaching my lady." "Thank you my spy. And are they strong?" She asked. "They are having some silly prank war, and two have been killed as our operative in the underworld has reported." "Good. As you know child, it pays to have friends in high places. Keep monitoring the puny demigods. And keep a low profile, if they find out that you are giving me information, we are done. Also, if you would, I believe it is time to use the you-know-what and give our little commander a wake up call." The spy nodded as they swiped through the iris message. 'It will be done,' they thought, 'Alcaeus is in for a treat.'

To be continued...

Hey y'all! The question for today is your opinion. It is,
Who do you think the spy is?
The dedication will be for the first comment. Get ready for the next chapters!!!!!!!
-KAT