Ch.18 LEO IS BURNING UP!!!!

A/N HEY YALL I FORGOT TO DO A DISCLAIMER SO YEAH... I DONT OWN ANY OF TE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY! IT ALL BELONGS TO UNCLE RICK. 😭 (except for a possible new addition of my own creation) Dedications go to @GlaceTheGlaceon for the first comment @LennaLee for the first correct comment, and to answer your question @tcasey5 I do like pickles. Yall can comment any questions you have and I'll try to answer them! Thank you all for the awesome comments on the last chapter! Okay here's the chapter and happy Easter/Passover/normal Sunday!!!!!!
-KAT
Leo p.o.v.
I woke up in a dark room lit only by torches, and my body felt like fuck and shit had a flaming baby that likes to burn small Latino boys who love skittles and food and ponies and Dora the explorer and WAIT WAIT WAIT TMI OOPS. But I still felt like shit. I looked over to try and find piper but she was gone. Oh wait nevermind, she's behind me. Then an ugly dude walked into the room. "Leo Valdez, Piper McLean, come with me." He bellowed. "Um you don't look so nice so I think I'll just stay here in this dark, damp, smelly room." I added. "SHUT UP" he yelled. "You shall come with me" he walked over and grabbed Piper and I, and dragged us out of the room, where I then saw 2 teens watching me. The girl gave me an encouraging smile, she seemed familiar, and the boy just stood there staring. As the fat ugly dude walked out of the room, I saw the two teens lunge out of the room right before the door closed. I'm glad they got away. Now what will happen to us?

Pipers p.o.v. We were taken to a room where spirits lined the walls. Then a very powerful spirit came up to me. He was probably the king. "Hello. His voiced rasped. "I am the king spirit and wielder of the spirit fire." That meant nothing to me but Leo gasped. Judging by how pale he looked, this was not a good thing. "Mistress has offered me a bounty for 9 demigods, and it seems like you two are part of their quest. Sadly for you, that quest and your life shall come to an end." he declared. "Who is your mistress?" I asked, lacing my voice with charmspeak. But instead of answering he lunged toward me with his hand on fire and burned a hole straight through my stomach. As I was falling, I hear Leo screaming in the background, and as everything started to go black, the spirit whispered in my ear "Your precious gift, the one you treasure so dearly, Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, will be what has caused your death. Goodbye now child, I will receive much for your loss." Then everything went black and I crossed over into Hades' realm.

Leo p.o.v. I watched as the spirit whispered something to Piper. She moved and then was still, the life had left her eyes. I couldn't bear to look at her. So instead I glared at the spirit fire weilder. I hissed at him. "I will never, ever, cooperate with you and I will never forgive you. For you have killed my best friend. "Well." he asked. "Are you willing to fight me. If you win I will let you go, I swear it on the Styx." Thunder rumbled signifying the oath. "And if you loose, you shall already be dead." "I agree to your terms." I said.
"So be it." he stated. "Let us begin." Within the span of fourtyseconds, he had me cornered against the wall and had lit up his hand with spirit fire. I knew it was over so I accepted death openly. "Goodbye everyone." I said. The spirit chuckled. "Goodbye son of Hephaestus, I shall end your life by thanking you for making me a very rich man or shall I say spirit. Goodbye." He then punched his hand through my chest, burning away my heart, and then there was nothing.

Jason p.o.v. I was standing on the ship when suddenly two figures appeared. "Piper, Leo?" I asked, relieved. "No." the girl replied. "Please let us up, we have been held captive below the pyre. And we also have information on your friends." "Okay," I replied "LET THEM UP!" I called to Annabeth. They came aboard the ship. "Hello. What are your names?" Alcaeus asked. The female replied "I am Brittany and this is Jensen. We are demigods, I am the daughter of Hades, (Nico looked shocked) and Jensen is the son of Ares. We were captured at the pyre two years ago, and we were tortured several times. You and your comrades are in great danger. The mistress has set a bounty on your heads, and the reward is fantastic riches. So your friends were captured and held in the cell with us." "And?" I inquired. "Where are they?" The girl, Brittany, started crying. The boy then explained why. "Brittany's mother and and sister were killed not to long ago and she cannot talk about death." My mind went blank. "W-wait, what do you mean?" Brittany was sobbing silently and she excused herself as to not bear witness to the suffering that would follow. Jensen replied. "They have both died at the hands of the king of the spirits and the wielder of the spirit fire. They are dead." And then I saw nothing.

A/N HEY YALL!!!!!! SORRY IF YOU LIKED LEO AND PIPER, BUT THEY WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ROLE LATER. AND WHAT ABOUT BRITTANY AND JENSEN. OKAY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER, FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER. OKAY THE QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER IS

WHAT IS THE FIRST AND LAST NAME OF PERCY'S FIRST STEP FATHER (Not Paul)

YALL THIS CHAPTER IS AT 1,000 WORDS! I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS LONGER CHAPTER!!!!

-KAT