Ch.17 SPIRIT FIRE AND BURNING BIRDS

A/N HEY YALL ITS KAT AND PEARL -__________-
SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BROSEF CHARLOTTE AND @__xXOmegaXx__ for the first comment @tcasey5 for the best definition of a funeral pyre and AwesomeGirl924 for making me laugh at that spn comment. NOW MY PINK GUMMY BEARS... ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

-_________________-
1 day after the last chapter...

Leo's p.o.v. The ship was finished so the warriors and us decided that piper and I should go and check out the funeral pyre, because Piper could charms peak anyone that we met, and if there was fire involved I can deal wth it. UGH I DONT WANT TO LEAVE TE SHIP!!!!! Poop.

-_______________-
5 minutes later

Still Leo's p.o.v. Well. Were at the pyre. Nothing bad has happened yet. The pyre actually looked to be in pretty good condition for it just sitting on a deserted island. "hey repair boy," piper said. "come over here." I walked over and I noticed what piper was looking at. It was a trap door. "should we go in?" She asked. But I was already opening the door. I dropped to the ground, and then piper hit the ground behind me. We explored the area, it looked like some sort of cave. We had been walking for about 5 minutes when I saw a light. "Piper look at that!" I whispered. She didn't reply. "Piper?" I asked getting worried. "PIPE-" I felt a hand around my mouth and then a burning sensation. Then it all went black.

-________________-
Meanwhile on the ship

Alcaeus p.o.v. Well... we were hungry and we didn't have Piper's cornucopia so Frank said he could cook. And he burned the chicken. Great. He is now kicked off of kitchen duties... Forever.

A/N SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. ALSO IM WRITING THIS ON MY PHONE SO SORRY FOR ALL OF THE TYPOS!
The question for this chapter is...
What is Iris's store in the Son of Neptune called?

BYE! -KAT