Chapter Prepare to Update rules.

Hey y'all it's KAT, I was tagged by the awesome author flamingleovaldez to answer some questions. And instead of tagging thirteen people,  I'm giving you all a challenge. Thirteen people must comment an answer to at least one of the questions I'm asking. There will be a new chapter after that! Okay, let's get to it! -KAT

About Me:

1. I have two cats, but I love most animals. (Except for snakes or things that slither) *shudder*

2.My favorite color is blue.

3.I am extremely unoriginal with my chapter titles (sorry everyone)

4.My parents think I'm a little eccentric because of my tendency to ship people and fangirl over everything... It's not weird, I promise...

5.I love English class and HATE Math.

6. I'm currently playing basketball this winter.

7.I have always wanted to move to Europe.

8.I am going to Europe soon to live with a host family for around two or three weeks.

9.I'm currently in high school.

10.I love to read,  but writing is definitely another one of my passions.

11.I would like to be a lawyer when I get out of college.

12.Umm.. YOUTUBE IS THE BEST PLACE EVER AND I SHIP PHAN SO HARD OMG I'M DEAD ASDFGHJKL

13. It is currently snowing outside of my house. (please no school tomorrow)

My answers:

1.When did you join Wattpad?

I joined around 2 years ago but I didn't start writing until a little later.

2.Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have a brother. He's annoying but I love him anyway.

3.Would you be popular or peaceful?

I'd go with peaceful because popularity is overrated.

4.Would you die for a family member, friend, or neither?

I would die for a family member definitely, but it would depend with my friends, my best friends I'd die for, but new friends or acquaintances, I'd have to think about.

5.In any fandom, what fandom and what character are you most like?

I think that I would choose Hermione and the Harry Potter fandom because I am a bookish person and I look a lot like her. I'd like to think that I'm as brave or badass as her but I don't think I am.

6.If you were to have children, would you rather have a boy or a girl? Why?

I'd rather have a girl, because I feel like I'd be able to understand more of what a girl is feeling and has to deal with than a boy.

7. Soda or Water?

It depends on my mood, I usually drink water or tea, but soda is what I drink at parties and some restaurants.

8. Do you have any pets?

Yep, I've got my two cats. Bella and Max. They are so awesome and cuddly.But finding cat hair on everything I own is less pleasant.

9. Favorite animal?

I'm going to go with a horse. I used to ride horses when I was younger, and I've always loved them.

10. What are you known for?

Being loud and sarcastic, good at most athletic activities, but also for having a last name that no one can pronounce.

11.Inside or outside?

Inside most of the time because nothing is better than a good book and netflix.

12.If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I have always wanted to be able to fly (I'm seriously just envious of Jason Freaking Grace right now)

13.What's your favorite month?

December, because that's when I'm festive af. 

2nd Tag Questions and Answers: Thanks for tagging me 

1. Have you heard of Sailor Moon?

 Yerp. 

2. Who's your OTP?

Umm... I have too many, but shipping from books would probably be FourTris but UGH THERE ARE SO MANY! And people would be Phan of course.

3. Do you hate Jason from Heroes of Olympus?

I mean he's okay but not my favorite, hate is a strong word... But he is definitely my least favorite Roman other than Octavian. 

4. Have you read Beautiful Creatures? If so, have you found any fanfic about them that's good?

I have not read it. Should I?

5. Do you ever imagine stalkers watching you?

Actually yeah. I'm kind of paranoid when it comes to being alone or walking alone.

6.What sport do you do (if any)?

Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, and I swim.

7.What is your favorite school subject?

English for the win!

8.Do you enjoy stupid jokes?

Sometimes. Like this one... Why can't a T-Rex clap? Because it's extinct.

9.What is your last dying wish?

I want everyone to be happy and achieve great things in life, basically live life to the fullest.

10.What should you say when you go to the Empire State Building?

Go up to the security guard and demand that I get the key to the 600th floor duh.

11.Have you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer? If you haven't, start watching it on Netflix.

I guess I better start watching it then.

Questions:

1. Hot weather or Cold weather? Why?

2.Books or Music? Why?

3.Who is your favorite author? Why?

4.Do you have any siblings?

5.Do you have any special talents?

6.Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, or other? If other, what do you like to drink?

7.Any pets?

8.Favorite Number?

9.Favorite Color?

10.What is your favorite band/ name of your favorite artist?

11.History Class, Math Class, or English Class? Why?

12.Do you play video games, or not? If you do, what is your favorite game?

13.Are you a superstitious person?

OKAY, THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS, YOU MUST ANSWER AT LEAST ONE!!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AFTER THIRTEEN COMMENTS! -KAT