Ch.21 Prank War Begins

Annabeth p.o.v. Well my night had been shitty, but it still wasn't as bad as the day that followed. First off it was pouring outside but the rain was pink fire. We all guessed that that had something to do with Leo and Piper's deaths. Aphrodite and Hephaestus were really upset. We were all inside the ship except for him. I'm not even gonna say his name. He was busy trying to protect the ship from being set on fire by the rain. I don't know how he was managing it but he was. I kind of hoped that he'd get burned but no such luck. I've been thinking about ways to get Alca-him back for insulting me. I know it's petty, but he can't just come to Earth from wherever he's from, and starting acting all superior and mighty. And he definitely can't insult me! I am a daughter of Athena! I've come up with a few ideas, but nothing worthy of really attempting. I must make a plan.

-________________________________________________-

PEARL TAKES US THREE HOURS INTO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Alcaeus p.o.v. The fire rain had finally stopped and I could come back inside. I walked into the cabin and immediately Lia ran up to me. She looked worried. "What's wrong Lia?" I asked. "I think Annabeth is planning something bad, something to get you back for "insulting her". So be careful, I don't want you to get hurt or blow up another planet. So just be prepared okay?" "Okay. But I doubt she'll be able to pull a good prank. Back when I was at camp, she hated pranks, they weren't a logically good use of time. So I'm really not that worried." I replied. I kissed her cheek and then went to find out what Annabitch was planning.

I walked into my room to change out of my soaked clothes. I could have just dried them but if I came back inside from the fire rain and was completely dry, I think that would raise a few red flags, and I knew that she was monitoring my room. So I turned away from the camera that I was to lazy to destroy, and changed into a pair of Nike shorts, Nike shoes, Nike socks, a Nike shirt, and a specially enchanted Nike hoodie that hid my face like my other clothes. A little bit of victory can't hurt. First, I went to the monitor in the office area thing and looked at where everyone was. I noticed that she had moved down the corridor and into my room where she was setting up a little prank for me. It was a childish but annoying prank, it was the one where when the person going in opens the door and flour pours onto their head. The Stolls pulled that on me twice at camp, the flour takes forever to get out, but with my Chaos powers it would only take seconds to get rid of it. She really wasn't as smart as she thought. But I'll let her think that she got me, then I'll get her two times worse. What can I say, I'm still a teen at heart, and messing with people is one of my favorite things to do. She then went back into her room. I walked into my room and opened the door. A ton of flour poured onto my head and my clothes. I acted angry and yelled a bunch of curses and stuff. Let her think that she actually made me upset, but I have the perfect prank in mind for her. Get ready Annabitch because the prank war is on.

Okay question of the day... What was first monster Percy and Annabeth faced in Tartarus?

And again I'm sorry for the slow updates but I've been busy with exams. And the next update will be up in a month after I get back from camp, but at camp I'm gonna write four chapters and then type them all and publish them so be ready for a lot of new chapters coming up in a month! -KAT