Ch.4 Fun On Olympiss

OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @SophieFink for answering the question correctly.

Alcaeus p.o.v. We were also allowed to choose 3 people each to bring back from the dead or exile to join each of our squadrons as Lieutenants.

I chose: Beckendorf, Calypso, and Luke.
Alexis chose: Silena, Ethan, and Lee.
Bios chose: Bianca, Zoe, and Grover. Grover died on a quest to find me after realizing that he had been wrong and he's my best friend so I couldn't not bring him back. 

They all received code names so that they would be able to keep their identities a secret, and those names have meanings.

Beckendorf:Pyra- fire nickname:Py
Calypso:Euthalia- flower, bloom nickname:lia
Luke: Hermoloas-the people of Hermes
Nickname:Hermy
Silena:Charis- grace, kindness nickname:Char
Ethan:Akakios-innocent, not evil nickname:Kios
Lee:Arcus-bow nickname:arc
Bianca:Corinna- maiden nickname:Cori
Zoe:Kleos- glory nickname:Kleo
Grover:Gennadius- noble, generous nickname:dius
Bios's nickname is B, Alexis's nickname is Lexi, and my nickname is Al.

So that's the lieutenants. we also have many other fallen warriors from all of the major wars in history.
Back to the present.

-______________________________-

Still Alcaeus pov: "WHAT THE HADES!!!! YOU PROMISED US THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK THERE!!!!!" I yelled along with Bios and Alexis. "Now children," Chaos said calmly, "when you joined my army you swore that you would help anyone in need, and Earth desperately needs us. Kronos, Gaea, and the giants have joined together to take over the world, along with another powerful unknown threat. Camp Half-Blood and the gods need our help." I was still fuming, but I knew that we had to help Camp Half-Hell and the gods, and of course we have to save the world from destruction. "Fine," We all muttered together, "when do we leave?". "In 1 hour I will transport you to Olympus, where you will introduce yourselves by your code names, and then go down to Camp Half-Blood where I will have Alcaeus, Bios, and Alexis create a cabin for all of you. And be warned, the cabin leaders and a few select campers were gifted immortality, like the hunters of artemis, from the gods to try to save demigods seeing as so many died after you three left." Chaos said. 'Great' I thought 'Camp Half-Hell and Olympiss (I meant to spell it that way) in the same day, and on top of that I get to see all of my former "friends"'. Better get packing.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the short chapter... I just haven't had much time lately and I'm so pissed at a few of my so called 'friends'.But on the bright side, I can't believe that I almost have 300 reads!!!!!!! So ya the question for this chapter is...

What does percy name the hippocampus in the Titans Curse?