18

The rest of that week went by quickly, and it was soon Monday again.

Louis was back at school and Harry wasn't happy. He misses him when he's not there.

Jay got some of Harry's toys out for him to play with, but he seemed disinterested.

"What's wrong Harry?" Jay asked as she sat next to him.

He looked up at her with Sad eyes.

"Llll..."

"Louis? He'll be home in a few hours. It'll go quickly, don't worry." She responded. She knew how much Harry missed her son.

"Don't you want to play?"

He shook his head and hugged his Teddy.

"How about a cuddle instead?"

He nodded and climbed over and on to her lap, resting his head against her chest.

She stroked his head, lulling him into sleep.

"Oh Harry. I wish I knew what you were thinking. I wish you'd tell us how you're feeling." She whispered.

She couldn't help but fall asleep too.

*****

Harry wriggling on her lap woke her up an hour later.

"Oh. Oh hi there little one. Do you need a wee?"

He nodded and tried climbing off of her. She got up and helped him up, he walked quickly to his potty.

Unfortunately he didn't quite make it, already weeing as Jay pulled his pants down. He sat down and finished what he started.

A tear trickled down his cheeks.

"Hey love. Don't cry. It's ok. Accidents happen and you did most of it on the pot. You'll still get your stickers." She said, immediately calming the teary boy down.

Harry stood up, Jay cleaned him and put some dry pants on him.

She gave him a big cuddle, then got the stickers.

He chose a puppy for his chart and peppa pig for his T shirt, his second one today.

*****

Harry had spaghetti hoops for dinner. He's taken a liking to them. He's watched as Louis would scoop them up on one prong of his fork, so there's a few in a row, before eating them. Harry would try to do it too, but his hand eye coordination wasn't too good yet and would fail at every attempt. But he wouldn't get frustrated, he would just keep trying until he could do it.

*****

Finally, it was 3pm, and Louis ran out of school, straight to his Mum and Harry, who waited patiently by the school gates.

"HARRY! MUMMY!" He yelled as he hugged them both. "I had a great day. There's a new boy at school and he's my friend." He said excitedly.

"Really? That's great Lou. You can tell us all about them when we get home." Jay smiled as she helped both boys get into the car, clipping Harry into his seat.

Louis took Harry's hand as Jay drove home.

"Ooh you have two stickers Harry. That's brilliant." Louis said as he noticed them on his T shirt. Harry pulled them forward so Louis could see properly. "Peppa pig and George?"

Harry nodded and smiled, rubbing his nose on his blanket.

*****

Once home, the two boys sat on the living room floor playing with Harry's toys. Jay smiled. He didn't want to play unless Louis played with him.

"Tell us about your new friend Lou." Jay asked, settling down on the sofa with a mug of coffee.

Louis sat up straight. "He's called Niall. He is from island. He talks all funny. And he's really silly. He says he's gonna ask his Mummy if I can go for tea one day."

"He sounds amazing. So he's from Ireland? Lovely. Does he have any brothers or sisters?"

"Um. I don't know. I didn't ask. I'll ask tomorrow. So, can I Mummy? Can I go? Please Mummy?"

"I don't see why not. Maybe I can meet him and his Mum after school to talk about it."

Louis nodded.

Harry say listening while Louis spoke of his new friend. He didn't know what a friend was, so he just sat there.

"What do you boys want for dinner tonight?" Jay asked, finishing her coffee.

"Oooh can we have fish fingers please? With chips and spaghetti hoops."

"That sound OK for you Harry?" She asked. "But maybe beans instead of hoops, as you had those for lunch."

Harry nodded. "Ooos." He whispered.

"You wants hoops again? That's fine. I'll go put the food in the oven." She got up and went to the kitchen.

"We can have beans if you want. I don't mind."

Harry shook his head. "Ooos."

Louis smiled. "Ok. Then i can show you how to put them on your fork."

Harry clapped his hands.

*****

Half an hour later, the boys were sat at the table. Louis sat next to Harry, as usual.

Harry's food was cut into small pieces with a bowl of hoops next to it, not liking the sauce on the rest of his food. He's a bit fussy like that.

Louis had his exactly the same.

"So, you take your fork like this and scoop one hoop onto it, like this..." Louis said, showing Harry.

"...then scoop another, and another, until you can't fit no more."

Harry tried and did scoop a couple up before they all slid off. He huffed, but kept calm and tried again.

Louis ate his hoops and a few chips, watching as Harry kept trying.

Finally, Harry managed to fill his fork and lifted it up to show Louis.

"Yes! You did it! Well done Harry! You're brilliant!" Louis clapped.

Jay joined in. "Well done. Now you can eat it."

Which he did. He didn't do it again though, as his food was getting cold.

Soon, both plates were empty.

*****

Bedtime.

After their bath, both boys cuddled up in Harry's bed.

Jay read them a story, tucked them in and kissed them goodnight.

"You did great today Harry. Four stickers..." Yes four, he used the potty two more times, "...you tried to say hoops, and got them on your fork. You're very clever."

Harry smiled sleepily, and yawned, snuggling up to Louis.

"Wish you was my brother." Louis said, him too yawning.

Both boys closed their eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

*****

Hi...how are you all?

Thoughts on the chapter?

As for Harry, what are you thinking of the tour so far? I didn't see much if the denver show as couldn't find a decent live stream. I think he's wonderful. Loving the new sound. Love the band. Love his outfits. Just love everything. He's so pretty. Amazed he didn't pass out like Pauli did. Never seen someone having to take in oxygen during a show before. He's just amazing.

All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕