I'll See You Around.

"So?" Jack smiles at me and I step towards him.

   Be cool, Violet. "I thought you were avoiding us," I smirk at him, trying and failing to sound confident.

   He laughs and Anna taps on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, "I'll be in the car." She gives Jack a nod and walks off behind me.

   I feel his eyes on me and look up through my lashes. He licks his bottom lip and runs his hand through his hair. Fuck.

   "Did you enjoy the show?" He's staring at me, watching my expression.

   I nod slowly, "For my first show, I was not disappointed."

   "Your first? I swear I've seen you before." He scratches his chin humorously and I giggle.

   "I'm sure you haven't-" A chill runs through my body and I shiver. Jack looks at me concerned. "But I'm flattered," I finish my sentence.

   He pulls his black jacket off and steps closer to me, placing it over my shoulders and pulling it tightly around me. His hands grip the front of the jacket, hovering right above my chest. My breath hitches and my eyes fall to Jack's mouth, then his eyes.

   He lets go of the jacket and we talk more. He asks about my life, where I'm from, what I do, and how I found his music.

   "I just stumbled upon Sundown one day and decided to check you out." I look down at the sidewalk, smiling. "I didn't think I'd get so into your music, but here I am." I look back up and he's smiling.

   A long-haired blonde man walks up to us. Urban Wyatt. "Sorry to interrupt you two," He nods, greeting me. "But we need to go, Jack." I stop myself from frowning as Jack nods and says he'll be there in a second.

   "Well, you heard the man, I should get going." I stare up into his gorgeous blue eyes and nod. The corners of his mouth curl and he opens his arms. I look at his chest and step into his embrace.

   "It was good meeting you, Violet." His voice is soft as he lets go of me.

   "I'll see you around, Jack," I respond, turning around and walking towards Anna, who I know is upset because I made her wait.

   I open the driver's door and get in. Anna greets me with a sigh and an eye roll. I giggle and look back to where Jack stood. He's getting into a black SUV when I spot him. He stands back up straight and spots me. I hold his gaze and a smirk forms on his face before he ducks into the car and drives off.

   I feel the stupid grin on my face and look at Anna, who rolls her eyes once more before I start the car.

   "Thanks for waiting." I grab her hand and squeeze it.

   She looks at me, squeezing back. "Anytime, Vi," She looks down and back up at me. "Nice jacket by the way."

   I look down at myself. Fuck. His jacket. I look back up at her and she starts laughing.

   "I'm wearing Jack Harlow's jacket," A smile forms on my face and I fully realize what I'm saying.

   I sit up straight in my chair, grab the steering wheel, and look ahead. "I'm wearing Jack Harlow's jacket!"

   Anna and I get back to the apartment. I sit in my room, the jacket next to me. I stare at it. The smooth black leather shining under my bedroom light.

   "Violet!" Anna shouts from her room. I walk to her and she's lying on her bed, legs crossed.

   "Yeah?" I lean against her door.

   She peeks her head over her leg. "What pizza do you want?"

   I stare at her. "You know."

   My phone pings and I lean over, grabbing it off the coffee table. It's an Instagram notification. I tap it and Instagram opens to my notifications. I scroll up and stop, jackharlow followed you.

   No. Fucking. Way! I sit up straight on the couch and tap the name. It is his account. I sit there, staring at my phone, and hear Anna walk in behind me.

   "That pizza hit the sp-," She pauses in front of me. "What happened?"

   I look up and hand her my phone. She looks at me and then back at the phone, her hand over her mouth, shocked.

   "No way," She says, and I hear her smile.

   "It can't be real, Anna." I stare at the ground and Anna gasps.

   I look up at her. "What is it?" My voice cracks as I watch her face.

   She turns the phone towards me. "He messaged you."