I Don't Know, I Like It.

We're in what I assume is Jack's hotel room. It's small but bigger than a normal room. It's mainly white and brown with a few red accents here and there.

"You can change in the bathroom." He says from behind me as I look out the window.

I turn to face him and smile. I walk right past him, not looking up, but purposely bumping into his left arm. I hear a soft exhale from him as I enter the bathroom.

It's elegant and sleek. All white with marble countertops and shower tiles. I slip off my clothes and change into the swimsuit.

Walking out of the bathroom, I find Jack on the edge of his bed, messing with his fingers. I take him in. Long legs, exposed upper body, messy hair.

He spots me and his mouth opens slightly.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, concerned that something is showing or that I don't look as good as I feel.

"Okay?" He closes his mouth and clears his throat. "You look amazing, Violet."

My face heats up and I look down. I hear him stand up and walk over to me. A towel appears in front of me and I take it.

"Thank you," I say softly and he walks to the door.

We're back outside and I scan around for Anna. She's sitting right next to Clay on a lounge chair. They're laughing, but then...they stop. They're looking at Jack and I. Everyone is.

"Uhm, Jack," I stammer but he wraps his arm around my shoulders and I look up at him.

"We look cute, that's why they're staring." He smirks and steps forward. I do the same, walking towards the pool.

Anna winks at me as I step into the pool, making me giggle as the heated water surrounds me, soothing my muscles as I relax into it. Jack follows in shortly behind me after looking at Urbans camera. I wonder if he'll like what I took.

I do a few laps and everyone is talking amongst themselves. Jack swims up behind me, poking at my waist and making me jump.

"Jack!" I exclaim and everyone's heads turn. I see Jay running up to the edge of the pool. When did he get here?

"Violet! Are you okay? Jack what the fuck are you doing to my daughter!" He's practically shouting at Jack.

"Dad, stop! He just scared me, that's all!" I freeze. I called him dad. He seems to be reacting the same way I am.

"I, uh," I start, but don't continue after he smiles softly at me and steps away. I sigh loudly and face Jack.

"I'm sorry," He says, but I stop him and punch his left arm.

"Don't apologize, white man."

He laughs, so I do too before he lifts me up swiftly and tosses me to the deep end of the pool.

"Ahhh!" I shout as I drop down into the water.

"I'm gonna get you for that, Jackman!"

2:22a.m.

We're dry and talking with everyone next to the pool. Anna yawns next to Clay, who tells her to rest against his shoulder. I smile at them then look up at Jack next to me.

"Hey, can I go change? I think Anna and I should leave soon."

Jack looks at Ace, who looks at me. I raise an eyebrow confused.

"Sleep here at the hotel. I'm sure there's a room for you two. It's really late to drive you back." Ace says, standing in front of me.

I look back over at Anna who's half asleep already.

"Okay," I say, looking between Jack and Ace.

My dad says his goodbyes, Clay takes Anna to reception to get us a room, and Jack and I are back in his room so I can change.

"Are you tired?" He shouts from the room.

"Not really," I reply, coming out of the bathroom, swimsuit in hand. Jack is looking up at me from the floor.

"Why're you laying on the ground?" I giggle.

"I don't know, I like it." He grins at me and my mind wanders. What if... No, Violet!

I join him on the floor, sitting down instead of laying.

He peers up at me.

"I saw your pictures," He says. "You're really good, I might post them."

My face is blank and I'm silent. He laughs to break the silence.

"You might, what?" I'm frozen, again.

He leans up on one elbow. "I might post the pictures you took." He grins up at me and it feels like I'm being pulled towards him.

I don't realize, but we're closer than we started. I'm leaning down and he's pushing himself up on his elbow.

He closes his eyes and I follow, leaning down further. I feel his breath on my lips, inching closer to me.

His lips hover over mine. Is this real?

I'm waiting. For him. To feel his mouth on mine.