Don't Stress About It.

The only thing stopping us from hearing the crickets between us is the screaming of Jack's name behind us.

   I finally look up at Ace, then at Jay. I still haven't fully comprehended the fact that I have a father, but now I have a sibling? A brother? And he's an artist?

   My brain feels like it's short-circuiting. Anna and Clay notice us all standing around in a silent circle and walk towards up. I feel a hand on my right arm and it's Anna, tugging me away from everyone else.

   I look back and Jack is talking to Clay, while my brother, Ace is, what looks like arguing, with Jay.

   "What's going on?" She lifts my chin.

   "Ace," I whisper, struggling to say it. "Ace is my brother."

   Anna's face goes blank, then she smiles.

   "But isn't that great?" She's right, and it's not Ace's fault. My dad is the reason this all happened the way it did.

   I see Anna's eyes dart behind me and sense somebody walking up to me. I expect it to be Jack, but it's not.

   "Ace," I say as I turn around to face him. Anna excuses herself and joins Clay back with the others.

   "Look," He starts. "I don't want you to think I'm upset. I'm really glad I've got a sister. It's just a lot to take in and ima need some time." His face is soft and he shoots me a tiny smile.

   I nod, feeling the exact same way. We decide to exchange numbers then walk back over to the others.

   "Hey. Do you and your friends wanna come with us to an after-party?" Jack says, standing close enough for only me to hear him ask. I nod, then pull Anna aside. We both have no idea where Lukas is until Anna checks her phone.

   Lukas

I had to go, my mom needs me. Text me tomorrow with details.

   I sigh, but Anna insists we go with them.

   "It would be a crime to not go." She punches my arm and I act hurt.

   We walk back over to them.

   "We've discussed it, and we think we could rearrange our schedules," I smirk at Jack and Clay, who are watching both Anna and me with identical idiotic grins.

   If there was any doubt before, it's confirmed that they're brothers now.

   I giggle on the way into the bus, seeing Anna laugh and Clay smile bigger than I've seen. We all get on the bus. Jack and Ace are by my sides, Anna and Clay in front of us, and Urban, well, I'm not sure where he is.

   We pull up in front of the Oakland Marriott City Center hotel. I gaze up at it through the bus window.

   "I wish I brought my camera" I still. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I spin back towards everyone and they're watching me.

   Urban's head pops out from the front of the bus. "Is she good enough to use mine?" He's asking Anna, who nods energetically.

   I smirk at him. "Of course I am."

   He chuckles. "Alright, we'll see what you've got, Walker." He disappears again right as the doors open.

   We're all out of the bus and by the pool. I find myself stealing a gaze at the crystal blue pool every few minutes.

   Jack notices. "We wanna swim?" I turn to him.

   "Uh, maybe? I wanna take some pictures first." I smile over at Urban, who walks over to us, camera in hand.

   "Alright, Walker. You know how to change everything if you need to?" He asks and I stop myself from rolling my eyes at him as he hands over the camera.

   I put the flash on and tilt the camera up, snapping a picture of Urban and Jack and blinding them.

   They pull their arms over their eyes and I giggle, skipping away from them.

   Shloob, Quiiso, 2for, Druski, and the rest of his team join us. I take random pictures and catch Jack looking at me all night.

   I take pictures of the pool. Ace decides to cannonball as I'm taking a picture. The water almost touches the camera but Jay jumps in front of me, taking the splash.

   "Shit," I say. "I should've been paying more attention," I look over my shoulder at Urban. "I'm sorry," I say, handing him back the camera.

   "It's okay, Violet. Don't stress about it." He says, taking the camera and sitting down on one of the lounge chairs, flipping through the pictures.

   I find Jack staring at me. I strut over to him. Yes, strut over to him, and he laughs.

   "What's so funny, Harlow? Do you not like my walk?" I squint at him.

   He holds back a laugh. "No, no. Quite the opposite, Ms. Walker."

   I still at the sound of my last name on his tongue once more. Mmm.

   "Still wanna swim?" He says. I look up, into those beautiful blue eyes and nod slowly, batting my lashes.

   He pulls his phone out of his pocket and texts someone. Putting it back in his pocket, he looks down at me.

   "Neelam will bring down a swimsuit for you." He says and I flush, which must be bright red.

   I nod and we talk for the next few minutes before Neelam appears with an olive green two-piece bikini, and something else. She walks straight over to Jack and me, handing me the bikini and a matching pair of swim trunks to Jack. I smile down at them.

   "I hope it fits you!" Neelam says softly to me before walking over to Urban, who's still looking at the pictures I took.

   "Where do I change?" I peer up at Jack.

   He nudges his head to the right and starts walking towards the door. I follow close behind him, peeking behind me swiftly before the door shuts.