I'll Be Right With You Guys.

1:30p.m.

   We pull up at the hotel and head inside, parking the car out front. We check-in and head up to our room.

2:02p.m.

   Anna almost glides out of the bathroom, dressed in beige corduroy pegged pants and a black with beige flowers cropped button-down sweater. There's only one button closed on her sweater, which covers her bra but accentuates her breasts.

   She twirls around before skipping over to me and pulling me up off the bed. I giggle as she admires my outfit. It's nothing special.

   I'm wearing pink straight-leg jeans and a black tank top with a pink outline that I had "Jack Harlow" custom printed on the front in pink. I add some black converse and Jack's jacket, and I'm done.

2:15p.m.

   We arrive at the venue and Lukas is in line near the front. I rush over to him. He spots me and throws his arms open, almost hitting the person behind him. He hugs me tightly.

   "You could've driven with us!" I exclaim as we pull out of the hug.

   "You fucking wish," He smirks. "I wanted to steal Jack from you, baby."

   I gasp sarcastically and Anna pulls me away.

   "Can we check if we're on the guestlist please?"

   I nod and walk over to the door.

   "Hi, my friends and I should be guest-listed. Violet Walker."

   The security flips through a list and nods, opening the door. I call for Lukas and the three of us walk in.

   Inside, it's dark, with some blue lights shining in little circles on the ground and walls. Lukas is hooked onto my arm, not knowing what to do in an empty show venue.

   We settle down at the bar inside the venue, looking around and dancing to the instrumental music playing around us.

   My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull Jack's jacket around my shoulders before checking it.

   Jay

   Hey, flower. I'm here, so I'll tell the security your name to let you and your friends in.

   I grin internally, knowing they'll tell him I was already guest-listed. I wait, watching the door. I don't know what he looks like. I've never known what he looks like.

   Logically, he should be at least 6 foot with dark skin. My mom is on the lighter brown side, and I'm a dark, almost tan-like, brown.

   The door opens, and I know it's him because he has my eyes. Well, I have his eyes. He spots me, locking eyes with me and I want to almost run away, or curl up into a ball on the floor, but instead, my legs stretch down from the stair, standing.

   Without thinking, I walk forward until I'm right in front of him. He stares down at me, his eyes glistening and the corners of his mouth curled up.

   "Flower," He says, his voice soft and gentle.

   I feel a tear run down my cheek and wrap my arms around him. At this moment, I don't remember that he left my mom, left me. All I care about is him, here, right now. That means more to me.

   I don't know how long we stand like this, but it feels like home. I finally step back, realizing my makeup is probably fucked and I need to fix it before everyone else gets in here.

   "How did you get guest-listed?" Jay asks with his eyebrow raised.

   Lukas appears to my right. "We're just very important," He smirks. "Hi, I'm Lukas." He extends his hand out. Jay looks at Lukas' hand before shaking it. Anna stays back. She isn't Jay's biggest fan, so she'll take some time to be okay with us reconnecting.

   I talk to him for a while before he gets a call.

   "Hey, Son," He says and my heart drops. "You're here? Alright, I'll be right out." He turns back to me saying he needs to go sort out some stuff backstage, but he'll come get me after the show to "meet Jack", even though I've met him before.

6:55p.m.

   I haven't seen Jay since he walked out a few hours ago, but that's the last thing on my mind. Anna, Lukas, and I are front and center, almost crushed by the people around us, but it's worth it for Jack. The venue lights dim and the color lights fill the stage, leaving us in the dark as we watch both sides of the stage, waiting for him to come out.

   I spot him on the left side of the stage, jumping up and down, shaking his hands, and rolling his neck in all directions. I giggle, nudging Anna and Lukas to see. They laugh with me before Jack's Dj starts playing Nun Free and Jack comes onto the stage.

   "You a musty bitch," He says on the mic with a breathy laugh.

   The crowd cheers loudly as we all throw a hand up into the air and rap along with him.

11:49p.m.

   We're still inside as everyone rushes out to catch Jack before he leaves. Anna and Lukas stand in front of me as I watch the door, seeing everyone exit two by two.

   I feel someone grab my arm, and I think it's Jay until the person speaks.

   "Come here," Jack says, in a low, husky voice before pulling me into his chest. I'm caught off guard, but once I get a whiff of his cologne, I melt into him, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest.

   He rocks us back and forth and I want to giggle, but I'm scared he'll let me go, so I squeeze him tighter. He does the same and I feel eyes on us. Everyone left in the building has rushed over to us, calling his name and tapping on his shoulders. It's no more than ten fans, but Jack doesn't let me go.

   Instead, he says, "I'll be right with you guys."