The Beginning

Natalya  Isabella Andromeda Angelica Moretti was a trained Italian spy, hit woman, seductress and politician.

Was.

Why did she keep saying was? Give it another try Natalya...

Natalya Isabella Andromeda Angelica Moretti is a trained Italian spy, hit woman, seductress and politician

Better

Emily Prentiss was Natalya's ex best friend. They grew up together, Emily was the only person to make Natalya feel like a normal child. So what happened?

It all started when that bitch Elizabeth Prentiss decided to move their family out of Italy to America

Emily left Natalya all alone with only memories of the great times they had together. That and a friendship bracelet...

YEARS AGO ON THE RIVER VOLGA

"I made you something Tal" Emily said with a smile

"What is it? I don't have time for this Prentiss"

"I made you a friendship bracelet you ungrateful piece of shit"

"But I'm not really a jewellery person em"

"You don't have to wear it-" Natalya cut her off instantly.

"I'm going to wear it you idiot, back off"

"Goodbye Natalya" Emily sighed "I will miss you terribly"

"Goodbye Emily. I will miss you too"

And that was it... the last time she ever spoke to Emily. She thought that she would never speak to her again... she was wrong.

TODAY QUANTICO, VIRGINIA

Today Natalya would meet with Aaron Hotchner, unit chief at the BAU. In all the years her father has been the ruler of Italy, Natalya had never been so worried... it's almost like she knew something was wrong.

When she heard her alarm go off at 6:00 am, Natalya knew that she was going to have an awful day. It was like her superpower.

Natalya started to get ready, she threw on a red silk blouse, black slacks and her black loubutins with the red bottoms. She looked great of course, she always did.

Natalya often wondered how she became so lucky, she was born into a shit ton of money, her parents were richer than practically everyone she grew up around and they made sure Natalya and her siblings lived more than comfortably. Natalya lived in a mansion ... it was strange to her that most people didn't live in a mansion when she moved to America. Of course it's not like she didn't have her fair share of trauma to go with the insane riches.

She drove to the BAU while listening to her "miss business" playlist because it made her feel so powerful and that is exactly what she needed if she was going to survive this meeting.

When she arrived, Natalya walked to the elevator silently until she heard a voice coming from the corridor telling her to "hold the doors". She kicked her foot out so the doors didn't close. A small blond woman practically ran to the elevator "oh thank you so much!" She said before trying to slow her breathing

"Which floor?" Natalya's silky smooth Italian voice filled the elevator "six ... oh you too?" The woman said "I'm Jennifer by the way but you can call me JJ"

"Natalya" the Italian said sticking her hand out "Natalya Moretti" the sound of her name made JJ freeze "Moretti... like the ruler of Italy?" She looked shocked  she