... Of death

The BAU made its way to the compound as Natalya got changed into her black outfit on the plane.

When they made it there they were instantly met with the men they had met at the ball: Anthony Jasmine, Ellis Taylor, Louis Martin and Charles Martin. They all greeted the team courteously before turning more towards Emily and Alex and talking about their childhoods - which Aaron thought was very strange for mafia leaders who were all a good bit older than them.

Just then a man with an Russian accent joined the conversation- a man the BAU had already met. His name was Mikhail Rostov and he was the head of the Russian mafia. He had threatened Natalya on her coronation day and hired Ian Doyle to kill her. But why was he there?

A few minutes passed and Anthony told them they all needed to go outside to ensure nobody harmed Natalya on the way in so that is what they all did.

They waited a few minutes before an expensive looking white car pulled up. It paused briefly before the door swung up like a wing. The man from valet stood close to the car and extended a hand to Natalya who got out of the car with grace and poise. She was wearing a tight black dress with a large slit up the front that exposed her thigh which she wore a chain with two butterflies dangling from it paired with her signature black loubitin heels

 She was wearing a tight black dress with a large slit up the front that exposed her thigh which she wore a chain with two butterflies dangling from it paired with her signature black loubitin heels

It was undeniable that she looked hot as she walked over to the group

It was undeniable that she looked hot as she walked over to the group. Her tanned skin was shining and glistening in the sun's rays and it seemed her entire body was glowing.

"Are you ready for this?" Anthony asked as he slid his arm in hers and they linked together "you don't have to - we can keep him for a few more days and you can focus on Sophia and Sergio. You don't have to do this today"

"I am ready Ant, I know that you men think I am clouded by my emotions but it anything my power to feel my emotions makes me stronger and more powerful than you and the rest of the people here today" Natalya said swiftly stated before beginning to walk inside "and besides - I can't let you men have all of the fun without me"

They all started walking down the dark grey hallway - Natalya's heels clicking and clacking all the way. Her heels quickly stopped before she turned to look at three men at the end of the hall.

"Natalya Moretti, it's nice to see you" the tallest man said, he had bowed his head and stuck his hand out to shake her hand which she gracefully and politely accepted. "This is my new associate James Dylan" he waved a hand over to the two other men in the room, one of which was on the phone in a seemingly tense conversation.

The phone call was abruptly ended and James turned to look at Natalya. "Who allowed one of their whores to walk around the compound" he said through gritted teeth "who do you belong to darling? Wouldn't you like to try a real man?" Natalya swiftly stepped away from him - a look of disgust and discomfort painted across her features.

"James this is Natalya Moretti, the leader of the Italian mafia" the man from before spoke. "And what is a woman doing with a man's job" James said quickly before placing a hand on Natalya's waist "- surely this woman is less harmful than a kitten"

"Kittens have claws mister Dylan" Anthony spoke from close by "hers are especially sharp"

"I want to see them" James said before slapping Natalya across the face. Her head stayed still for a few moments before a slither of a smile became painted on her face.

She slowly took a few steps forward so James' back was to the wall of the compound "do you know what they call me James?" She said in a smooth and cool voice "il diavolo in terra - it's rude really, they insult me in my own language. It means the devil on earth" she remained calm as she brought her hands to his blazer and cliched it tightly with her hands "i am the most trained person in this room Tesoro, don't underestimate me"

Just then the echo of a sigh cut through the room before they all heard "talya, you can't keep doing this when I'm around" a man from behind the group said . "You know what all that violence does to me"

Natalya quickly stepped back from James before he walked over to the mystery man and attempted to shake his hand which he quickly denied before walking up and hugging Natalya. "Is he bothering you darling?" He asked quietly before she slightly shook her head

"Everyone this is Mathew Jasmine, Anthony's son" she said addressing the other Americans. "And he will be here to watch I presume?" She asked him softly turning back to him

"Oh absolutely tal, I wouldn't miss this for the world"

"Then let's get going" she said while walking over to a room much like an interrogation room the BAU were so used to. It had a two way mirror where they all stood and watched Natalya and George Foyet. They were conversing for a while before a knock on the door stopped them. There was a letter for Natalya which she took to another room to read.

Matthew and Alexander quickly ran after her and there was a pause for almost half an hour before she came back into the interrogation room and started shouting at George.

"What did you do to her?" She shouted and his grin began to grow "she knew, she knew you would be there. How?" By this point she had him pinned to the wall and she was choking him "where are they George"

The last words of George Foyet

His last words

"America"

She made sure he was dead of course , she shot him twice. Right between the eyes

And then she broke down.

The entire BAU was confused - they had never seen a killer show so much empathy so quickly for such an organised killing. It wasn't normal for them.

All of the other leaders quickly rushed out of the room to find Natalya and check if she was alright. That's when they told them

"Natalya doesn't kill, she hurts but she doesn't kill. She never ever has. There is always a reason behind it" Anthony explained before they all sat down on a bench and waited

"There is never a good reason to kill" Alex Blake said.

"Not even for family?" Aaron Said with a knowing look "I would kill for my family, no matter what the cost was. So would she"

A few hours passed and they all sat with Natalya who was crying softly into Alexander's shirt. "I thought this was over" she whispered softly "I thought I would never have to kill again, I thought he would always be here"

"But he's not" she said softly in acceptance "he isn't here anymore. And I have let him down"

And that's when it clicked - she had let her father down

She was a disappointment