Enough

17/04/22

Aaron,

It's actually funny you mention your Elle ... surprise! We are talking about the same woman!

Elle married my brother around 3 years ago after she left the BAU. It was a huge thing, they were perfect for each other. Real sweethearts. His death has broken her though I can tell, ever since her attack she has always worried about those she loves being taken from her and now she is living her nightmare but she is doing well especially now that she is expecting her first child. I often wonder how the world would react if I had ever had a child. I know it's impossible now but I would give everything to know what the people in parliament would say or the press or even you. I always had baby names picked as a child for whenever I did end up having children, I always wanted to call one of them Nicholas after my father or Alexander after Alex - Sophia after my sister and Emily after Em. Even when we argued and stopped talking her name stayed on my baby names list.

However I do apologise, Aaron was never on there, I would never torture a future Italian emperor with the name Aaron...

I also love the idea of being compared to a butterfly in fact my father almost called me mariposa and it was my nickname for years. He used to say that I was going through all of the stages a butterfly does before it becomes beautiful. So yeah I love the idea, it makes me feel closer to him.

And honestly Jack sounds like the best little man I have ever heard of. You seem to have done a great job raising him, I'm surprised that you have never told me about him before. Trust me, if I could I would be on a plane to America right now just to spend time with the two of you.

What is Jacks favourite food? Please please tell me more about him, I want to know everything.

I will hopefully see you very very soon,

Natalya