Dead

You woke up in a cold and dark room.

Naked.

Cold.

Alone.

Mr Foyet walked in holding a knife and a long metal rod you were too familiar with.

It was a branding stick used in Russian prisons to identify the prisoners. The whole practice was inhumane and disgusting. Fucking asshole

"Oh good. You're awake." He said dryly as we looked down at your exposed chest and threw the rod into the he fire to heat it up

"You know, agent Hotchner really likes you. Why?"

"He doesn't like me mr Foyet. He cheated on me remember?" You said softly, breaking the silence which hung around the room

"He doesn't love you like I could Natalya. You know that though don't you. You know he couldn't handle a woman like you"

Just then he lifted the metal rod and pushed it into the tissue above your cleavage, just east of your heart. "You'll always remember his love now won't you dear?"

The tears brimmed in your eyes as he continued his torture. Only now it wasn't just burning.

"You know, I always wanted to have sex with a queen. It's always been a fantasy of mine. I guess now I'm going to have to make that dream come true" He said unzipping his trousers.

You'd been in this position before.

Go back to that day.

The day you met him.

His smell.

You didn't remember much of the rape. You were glad. The mindset you had put yourself in obviously worked and you were sat quietly again.

"I've got something for you love." You heard his sickening voice say again as he injected your neck. It took you two minutes to feel dizzy and pass out. Dead to the world.

You woke up in your bed.

What?

You woke up. -that's the first surprise

You woke up in your own bed in your own mansion.-that's even weirder.

You stood up off your bed and walked to your mirror.

It wasn't a dream.

You had the burn.

ACH.

Aaron Christopher Hotchner.

You instantly called Alex and told him what happened, he and Spencer were at your house in five minutes and they comforted you and made you cannoli which was just divine.

Alex dressed your burn and then went back to the kitchen leaving you and Spencer alone in your living room.

"How is he?" You asked quietly

"He's coping, he has pretty much dove into this George Foyet case" Spencer sighed

"Did he know? About me being taken?"

"He said Foyet called saying he had his 'pretty little girlfriend' but he didn't believe him. I'm so sorry this is happening to you Natalya" he said softly

"I know. Nobody deserves this" you said softly before being interrupted by Alexi coming back in the room

"So! I say we watch Billy Elliot then we snuggle in your bed and sleep. Sound good?" He said enthusiastically

"Don't you have the script of Billy Elliot memorised by now Alexander?" You said with a small laugh "I do like that plan though"

"The princess has spoken, sorry if you had any objections my love" Alex said before sinking back into the couch and turning the movie on.

Once it had finished, you all went upstairs and went to bed. You struggled to drift off but Spencer stayed awake with you and drew circles on your shoulder until you fell asleep. But not for long.

As soon as sleep took over you, you were back in the cold dark room.

Naked.

Cold.

Alone.

Only this time it wasn't George who hurt you ...

It was Aaron.

And he took pride in it too.

He made slices down your arms and branded you in the same place. Then he raped you.

That's when you woke up of course. You were in a cold sweat and sobbing uncontrollably into Spencer's shoulder.

"It's okay, it's okay Tal. I'm here, it's okay" he whispered softly as he stroked your back and started swaying from side to side.

Alex brought you a cup of peppermint tea before you heard a knock at the door. The last time that happened you were kidnapped.

"Can we all go together?" You said quietly rising from the bed and taking Alex's arm.

All three of you walked down the stairs and they helped you not fall flat on your face. You made it to the door and opened it to reveal a familiar face

Aaron.