pain, pain, pain

The local PD was bustling with police detectives and deputies who were already trying to solve the case as quickly as possible. The media were also going crazy over the new murders as they had also made the connection between the unsub and Foyet - truth be told the whole department was a mess and the BAU felt as though they were just there admiring the wreckage.

"so," Aaron said to Natalya who was sat with him studying the case file in front of him "we know that these girls were kidnapped but how?"

"well I think that these girls were kidnapped in a crime of opportunity" she said as she looked up from her case file "they were both taken from around the same spot and if he is trying to be a copycat, there is a possibility that the unsub adopted George's ideas of crimes of opportunity"

"that's a good idea but then why are they both blond?" he said as he looked sown at the case files "if these were opportunistic crimes it is likely thy wouldn't look similar."

"they're blond because I'm blond" she said softly mulling over the files again "I think he knows you brought me here. He knows that I know he's trying to re-enact my torture at the hands of George Foyet so he is making the victims look more and more like me until he can have the real thing"

"I'm not going to let him hurt you" Aaron said as he grabbed her hand across the table and stroked it with his thumb "he is not going to come anywhere near you, that much I promise you"

a phone call cut them off before any more could be said, it was Garcia. "okay crime fighters, I have a spot of news. I was searching back through records of George Foyet and, because I'm so amazing, I found that George Foyet had a roommate who he stayed in contact with for a quite a while into the original killings. They got back into contact around the time when Natalya uh. Anyway I tried my best to find an address but it appears that he used an alias but I can't quite figure out what that alias would be, maybe get the boy wonder on it"

"Garcia" hotch said into the phone with a sweet smile "you are one of the most amazing women I have ever met"

"one of the most amazing?" she questioned with a giggle "boss man, I am the most amazing"

Reid began to try different combinations of Foyet's roommate's name, Viktor Hemingraves, but there was no use. They needed more of a profile

and that is when the next killing happened, a girl called Natalie Monroe. "Natalie Monroe I worryingly close to Natalya Moretti isn't it" Derek said as he put his hand on Natalya's shoulder and squeezed softly "do you think that Tal could be this guy's endgame?"

"I think that it is a large possibility" Hotch said as he ran his hand over his face and sighed "we need to increase our security around Natalya at all moments. We need to keep her safe at all costs."

"agents" a detective said as he interrupted "we just found this in Natalie's mouth. It's a letter addressed to miss Moretti" he handed it to Hotch before Natalya could read it

"Aaron, please" she said as she walked over to him "please let me read the letter"

and he did

it read:

Dearest Natalya,

my name is Viktor Hemingraves and I am an extremely close friend of George Foyet. I have killed for you, sweetheart. but I assume you already know that, don't you.

I saw what happened to you that night at the hands of George Fyet and ever since then I have wanted more, to be the cause of your screams and your pretty mewls of pain. You should be here instead of these girls my darling. They don't scream half as well as you do. Do you scream when you have sex too? oh god. That is my new fantasy Natalya.

I will not stop killing until I have you in my hands instead of these ugly ugly girls

V.H

"oh god" she said as she dropped the paper to the table. Her face paled and she had to sit down. "Aaron I have to go, I will not be responsible for another girl's murder. I will not be the reason an innocent young girl loses their life"

"Natalya Isabella Andromeda Angelica Moretti, you are not going anywhere." he said sternly as he looked away from her "increase the security surrounding this department and make sure nobody enters or leaves this department without proper authorisation"

"Aaron I can-"

"No Natalya, no I lost Haley and I will absolutely not be losing you. Not again." Aaron said as tears started to form in his eyes "please Tal, I know this is difficult but we need you here, I need you here. So please don't go"

"Has Garcia checked for everyone in the comfort zone with the initials V.H" Natalya said as she looked towards Derek

"I'll get her on it straight away" he said as he dialled her number- she got a match pretty much straight away and they all immediately headed to his residence and stormed the building

"I've got him" Derek's voice sounded through the house. Natalya ran down to where his voice came from and found a woman who looked exactly like her cowering under a table, her face wet with tears and her body shivering with terror. Her eyes were empty but scared and she tried to scurry away from Natalya

"You're alright" she says softly as she tried to get close to the girl "can you tell me your name?"

the girl under the table just cried more as Natalya tried to comfort her from afar "you don't have to tell me what you have endured at the hands of this man" Natalya said with a sigh as she held out her hand "I know it feels like you won't ever come back from this but you will. You're strong you're a survivor. You have survived this and you will continue to survive for the rest of your life. Please just come with me so that I can make sure you are saf-"

Natalya couldn't even finish her sentence before the girl leapt out from under the table and into Natalya's arms with a soft cry. Natalya softly stroked her back and shushed her tears until she finally quietened down enough for Natalya and the team to take her back to the local Police Department

"are you okay?" Aaron asked, putting a hand on Natalya's shoulder

"I just hate knowing what she is thinking." she sighed softly "I hate knowing that I created a monster like him because I went through a similar situation to her"

"she will be safe now" Aaron said with a warm smile "you must remember that she will live. She is going to live a long life because of what you did, because you saved her. Remember that, not her pain"

"but she will live with that pain." she said softly as a small tear fell from her eye "I know that she will be living with that pain Aaron, don't you understand?"

"I understand Tal"

"I think that I might stay around a little longer" she said as she turned to Aaron "that is if you'll have me. I could meet jack, I could help with more cases I would like to send more time with you, and the team of course"

"I would like that Tal, I would like that a lot"