Hot

You and the team arrived at your destination soon after your mysterious phone call with your father. The team went to a hotel where you found a dress bag and a pair of heels with a whole bunch of jewellery. None of it was your taste.

You slipped on the dark red sparkly dress that fit you perfectly, it was tight but only where it needed to be and showed off your curves spectacularly. Your heels were also dark red and your jewellery was encrusted with rubies.

You did your makeup, making your eyes gold and Smokey while extending your eyelashes and adding a red lip to top it all off. You curled your beautiful hair into loose curls, grabbed your clutch and then headed out of the door.

The first person you saw was Aaron who looked at you through a web of lust. His eyes seemed to sparkle as soon as he saw you.

The next was Derek and Spencer. Derek gave you a whistle and whispered something like "hot bitch" to the ground as Spencer just rolled his eyes.

Emily and JJ were too busy making eyes at each other to even notice you were there and David told you it felt weird to him to look at you dressed like that while still calling you the most beautiful girl in the room, he saw himself as your father and you didn't mind it.

"Okay let's get going" you said before walking out of the hotel and getting into the car, waiting for Aaron and Dave.

"Are you ready for this Natalya? You can back out at any time" Aaron said whilst getting into the cars "we won't think any less of you"

"Aaron, I'd didn't do my hair and makeup to back out at the last second. I'm doing this and I'm going to look hot doing it, okay?"

"Yes ma'am" he laughed saluting in the rear view mirror

It only took a few minutes for you to get to the restaurant and in those few minutes, your nerves started to become apparent.

You were alone in the restaurant with no backup now.

You were scared.

You had nothing to be scared about, you could murder him in the blink of an eye.

"Mrs. Levand?" You heard a gruff voice call from behind you "it's me mr. Willcox"

"Oh please, gentlemen can call me Natalya. It's a pleasure to meet you sir" you said, it's strange, the man stood in front of you was one of the hottest men you had ever seen yet you felt nothing.

"And beautiful women get to call me Alex" he licked his lips as he raked his eyes along your body "and you are certainly a beautiful woman. How long have you been married?"

"Oh- I- I uh ... it's been three years now Alex" you lowered your voice to a whisper.

"Thee years with only one man? That must have been like prison to a beautiful girl like you. Do you miss it? The sex with random men?" He said eyeing your cleavage

"Oh every day sir. There's just never the right man" you said dipping your finger into your wine "well, that is until now" you patted the seat next to you beckoning him to come and sit next to you.

"You know. We could always shake the rust off the old girl" he said slowly trailing his hand up your thigh getting closer and closer to your soaking wet heat. There was something about all of this that just turned you on. It was hot.

"You're so fucking wet"

He slowly started to rub circles into your clit and you sucked in a sharp breath "sir, I think we should take this back to my room"

"Oh, the Italian slut wants me to fuck her in her room does she?" Alex whispered in her ear. "Yes, oh desperately sir... please" you put on your best 'fuck me' eyes as he slowly stood and payed for the meal before leading you out of the restaurant.

You took a single step out of the restaurant before you were handed a pair of cuffs to arrest him yourself. You felt so powerful, like all of the world was at your feet.

"Natalya are you okay?" Aaron's voice was the first you heard as you felt his arm around your waist pulling you into a hug

"I'm great now. Do you want to go get that drink?" His hands were still on your waist as he pulled away.

"Like right now?"

"No, but soon Aaron. When we get back?"

"You don't have to get back to Italy?"

"I can stay as long as I want. I am one of the most influential people in the world, your Dr. Reid could tell you that"

"You are one amazing woman Natalya, did you know that?"

"Hmmm ... oh Aaron, tell me again" you said working your hands up his tie

"You're an amazing woman Natalya."

"Kiss me?" You said batting your eyelashes

"Let me at least take you to dinner first"

"Oh whoever said chivalry was dead? If you were unaware ... I just ate, so technically..." he shut you up by pulling you in by your waist and capturing your lips in the most amazing, mind blowing kiss you had ever felt. It was like you were floating. 

"You, sir, are one amazing man"

"Oh Natalya, do say it again for me, please?" He used your words against you as he snaked his hand down to garb your ass "that dress looks amazing on you by the way darling"

"Hey... lovebirds, we need you over here" Derek called over. Did the whole team just see that? Who cares if they saw, it was probably hot!

"Okay so we will head back to Virginia tomorrow. Good work guys, see you in the morning" Aaron said making all of the team smile and walk away leaving you with Aaron.

"Do you want to come to my room?" He said swiftly with a shocked look.

"But whatever will we do when we get there" you said batting your eyelashes

"Hmmm how about... I take your hands and tie them above your head and kiss my way down your naked body until my lips meet your clit. Do we have a deal"

"Yes! I mean ... yeah sure I guess that would be cool Aaron" you said causing Aaron's to laugh. Your body was obviously effected by the man in front of you, it was easy to see. But who wouldn't be totally in love with Mr Aaron Hotchner?