Ease

Her feet hit the linoleum floor with unease "something doesn't feel right" she whispered softly as her eyes locked with Matteo's.

"Could it be the Americans who are trailing behind us?" He asked softly for her sake, she didn't know it yet but he loved her and he planned to spend every last day with her, he just needed to make her feel safe with him.

"No there's something wrong" she said taking out her gun and walking through the house slowly. She made eye contact with one of the cleaners who looked tired. The bucket her mop sat in was swimming with blood "what happened?" She asked softly

"Well a man came and asked to see you, he had a knife so I shot him" the cleaner said as tears filled her eyes. Natalya pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair "you did well" she whispered and pulled away.

Natalya walked back into the main hall and met Matteo and the Americans. "All good?" Matteo asked softly as his hand wrapped around her waist.

"Yeah, the maid had to kill a guy so she's a bit shook" she sighed and leaned into him "you know sometimes I wish we were normal people with normal jobs"

"If we were people with normal jobs you wouldn't live here doll" he said softly giving her a nudge "and imagine if you didn't get blood on your hands at least once every day"

"Well I would have a much larger selection of blouses" she said with a small smile.

"Okay lovebirds, sorry to break up whatever is going on here but could you please show us to our rooms?" Emily spoke up from the back of the group

"Oh yeah, Emily your room is still the same as always, Alex yours is too and the rest of you can just pick rooms on that corridor as long as you don't use the last on the right" Natalya smiled sweetly

"Yeah, that one is ours and it's locked for a reason so please stay out... especially you dad" Matteo said earning a snicker from Natalya.

The team put their bags down in their room and walked back through the house and started to explore. Alexander felt at home in Natalya's Italian mansion, he spent so much time there and he knew the entire estate like the back of his hand.

He hurried to find Natalya so he could talk with her. He found her in the library as usual. "Tal can I talk to you about something?" He asked softly disrupting her silence

"Yeah go for it!" Natalya said folding him into a hug "I have missed you Alex"

"I know it's usually forbidden in the mafia but I want to ask anyway" Alex started "Spence asked me to marry him and I want to accept but I don't know if you allow it. I want your blessing"

"Alex I'm so happy for you!" She locked eyes with him and a big smile spread across her face "you absolutely have my blessing!"

"Oh thank god!" Alex let out a sigh of relief "I am so excited Tal, I can't wait to start planning"

"Okay so go and tell him you say yes!" Natalya said giving him a shake "and then tell him to come find me"

Spencer appeared in the library a few minutes later and looked both flustered and concerned. "Alex said you wanted me" he said quietly as he entered an sat next to Natalya

"I just wanted to give you the 'hurt him and I will murder you' speech but I'm pretty sure you already knew that" she said softly "I have missed you guys so much you know"

"We know you're busy but you're always welcome at the BAU Tal, even if it's just for a few hours" he said putting his head on her shoulder "but it looks like you're moving on just fine here"

"I had to Spence." Natalya said moving to look at him "I know it might seem hard to believe but you all come before Matteo. I would lay my life on the line for all of you"