"𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈." - 𝑿𝑰

I was woken up by the front door slamming. I sat up from lying down on the couch and saw Dally walk in.

"Hey." I said.

He didn't answer me, he just plopped down on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What, am I not allowed to be here?" He asked.

"I didn't say that, don't put words into my mouth. I meant why did you come here when you knew no one else was going to be here beside me?"

"Ehh, I was bored. Thought you might be too. You wanna get something to eat? I'm starving." He said.

"Sure." I said.

We got up and went to the door and I put on my shoes.

On the way there, Dally was telling me how he would carry an unloaded gun with him.

"But Dally, you could get in a lot of trouble for carrying a heater." I said.

"Yeah, but it sure does help a good bluff. The socs have been on out turf a lot more now, we gotta be careful." He explained. "You still carry that knife on you, right?"

"Yeah." I said. Dally had bought - so he says - a switch blade for me. It had a dark purple handle and four-inch blade.

We continued to walk towards the Dingo, when off in the distance we noticed a few socs ganged up on a greaser.

Me and Dally started walking over to go and help greaser, even though he was putting up a pretty good fight.

As we got closer, we realized that the greaser was Two-Bit.

"Hey, you guys better go back to your side of town." Dally shouted.

"Oh yeah? Well whose gonna make us?" The soc asked.

Dally reached for the gun that was tucked in his waist band and pulled it out, aiming it at them. "Me." He said. (Okay, but that's kinda hot)

The socs eyes went wide and they all scrambled off.

"Thanks guys." Two-Bit said. Even though he had a black eye and the side of his mouth was bleeding, he looked happier than ever.

"No problem man." Dally said. "We were just on the way to the dingo, get something to eat. Wanna come with?" Dally asked.

"Yeah sure."

On the way to the Dingo, we had to pass the lot.

"Hey Winston!" Someone called.

We turned into the lot and were met with couple members of the Shepard Gang.

"Hey, Tim, man, what's up?" Dally asked, shaking Tim's hand.

"Nothing much man. How you holdin' up?" Tim asked.

"I'm doing good, I'm doing good." Dally nodded his head and dug around his pockets for a cigarette.

"Hey Delaina, what's going?" Tim asked.

"Nothing much Tim." I said. I noticed a scar that went from his temple to chin. He didn't have that the last time I saw him.

"Hey, what's the situation with the scar?" I asked.

"Got belted with a broken pop bottle." He said. I nodded my head. Tim would always get into his fair share of fights, so I wasn't too surprised.

We were all talking for a bit when a red Stingray Corvette pulled into the lot. I could only think of one person who had a car like that.

Cherry.