𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Third Person

Not much happened after that November night were the gang watched a movie.

The rest of the gang stuck together for the rest of their time. 

Ponyboy and Delaina eventually got married at the age of twenty after Ponyboy had proposed one night while watching the sunset. They had a small wedding and bought a small house not too far from where they used to live. Darry might've cried...

Okay, he definitely did.

A while later, Sodapop found a much better girl than Sandy. He was too scared to get tied down, afraid that the same thing would happen with his new girlfriend like it did with Sandy. His girlfriend - Darlene - understands and doesn't mind too much. They still live with Darry.

As for Darry, he found himself a nice girl from the country, her name is Nancy. Nancy also lives with Darry. Nancy has always dreamed of being a lawyer for which she is still in school for and Darry supports her every step of the way. 

Steve and Evie are still together and as happy as ever. Neither of them like the idea of getting married, but Evie is pregnant with their first child. Let's just say Steve is scared shitless of becoming a dad. Evie reassures him and that he'll be a great dad. He still doubts himself. 

And last, but definitely not least, Two-Bit. He surprisingly got a job when he met the love of his life; Amanda. He's trying to save up money for an engagement ring to propose to her with. He hopes to one day start a big, beautiful family with her and maybe get a pet or two. 

The gang didn't want to ever separate from each other, they are always together just like they were back in nineteen sixty-five. Every Sunday, everyone goes over to Darry's house for a barbecue and they play Never Have I Ever and Truth or Dare, just like the good old times. 

In the end, everyone ends up alright. They stick together no matter what happens, through thick and thin. None of them ever want to leave each other, they already lost so much. They are the family each of them never had. They are the friends each of them needed. Even though Dally and Johnny aren't around no more, everyone will still be okay.

In the end, they finally felt like they were able to belong in the 'outside' of society.

The End.