"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒐𝒅𝒂'𝒔." - 𝑿𝑰𝑰

"You look stupid." Sodapop said to me. I looked down at my outfit. Loose green and white striped pants with a red t-shirt and purple flip-flops. Its not like I needed to make myself look presentable just sleep.

"She looks like a candy cane." Darry said.

"Hey, do you wanna tell me where we're going? I look like a fucking idiot that gets WAY to excited about Christmas five months early!" I said.

"You'll see. We're almost there." 

It was silent for a couple of minutes before I heard a familiar tune on the radio and I started to sing along. (Can we please just pretend its the 80's for a second?)

"You, you got a nasty reputation, we're in a sticky situation. Its down to me and you." I sang.

Darry and Soda looked at me before singing along with me.

"So tell me, is it true? They say there ain't nobody better. Well now that we're together, show me what you can do." By this point, the radio was blaring loud.

"You're under the gun, out on the run, gonna set the night on fire. Out on the run, under the gun, playin' to win."

The chorus played and we continued to sing at the top of out lungs. The next verse came along,

"I, I've been out on the front line, where you'll go down if you waste time. They'll walk all over you. But I, I ain't here lookin' for surrender, I'll raise the flag if you defend her, it's up to you."

We continued to sing and eventually the song came to an end.

"...Vancouver, raise your hands. Hey, London, raise your hands. Salem New Jersey, raise your hands. Phoenix..."

A few minutes later, we finally pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Neither of them answered, Sodapop just yanked me out of the car. 

"Darry, I look insane." I whisper-yelled as we walked in the hospital. Darry was smiling.

"Oh so you think it's funny? Darrel Curtis if you don't wipe that smirk off your face I'll slap it off." I threatened. Darry's smile only got wider. But he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at something off in the distance. 

I turned around and saw a boy. His hair was blonde, he was about five-foot-seven and seemed to be covered in what looks like ash. 

"Ponyboy?" I said stepping closer to the boy. He smiled at me and I ran up to give him a big hug. 

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He mumbled into my neck. "I'm here now." 

I felt another two pairs of arms wrap around us; Darry and Soda.

"Look at your tuff hair." Sodapop said to Ponyboy.

"I thought we lost you like we did mom and dad." Darry sobbed, pulling Ponyboy closer to him. 

Soda and Darry let go of Ponyboy and he came and hugged me again. 

"Someone's ready for Christmas I see." Ponyboy said while smirking, looking me up and down. 

"Shuduppp." I said. 

"Oh c'mon, only you could pull off such an extravagant outfit." He said.

" He said