♡𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻♡

~~~~
"Ohh,, my love, my darling."

Edited?: yes shawty 🕺🕺

Emoji 🥰🥰

~~~~

"FUCK YEAH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs,

"I WON FAIR AND SQUARE," I bragged, trying to rub it in Sapnap's face

"NO, YOU DIDN'T, REMATCH!" Sapnap exclaimed in a salty tone.

"Stop being so salty, sapnap" George chuckled.

"I'M NOT SALTY, SHE WAS JUST CHEATING," He accused as he elbowed me on the shoulder.

"OW!! KARLL SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTERRR." I shouted in a joking tone.

"He doesn't look like he's in a can,," Karl joked.

"NO YOU IDIOT, NOT THE DRINK." I giggled.

"Speaking of the drink,," Wilbur pondered, as he pulled out a zero ultra monster from his backpack. (inventory in this case)

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

The zero ultra monster was Karl's and Y/N's favorite, they always would fight with each other for the last one.

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

"Sorry, do any of you even like this flavor? I had to take it away from Tommy, but don't tell him."

Y/N's eyes glowed up, so did Karl's as they started to somewhat fight for it.

"GIVE IT TO ME, KARL HATESSS THAT FLAVOR." Y/N yelled out acting like a child.

"HOW  COULD YOU!" Karl shouted in a sarcastically dramatic tone.

"PLEASE WILBUR I'LL GIVE YOU A HUG," Y/N said hoping to get the monster, at least away from Karl for it to be all for herself.

Wilbur couldn't say no to her,, why would he,, he'd get her anything if he'd get her love in return,,

Wilbur handed Y/N the white monster with a little note, she didn't notice it at first but when she looked closer before opening it. She took the note and put it in one of her shorts pockets to read for later.

"NO FAIR, WILBUR ONLY GAVE THAT TO YOU BECAUSE HE'S A SIMP! No offense Wilbur." Wilbur laughed it off.

"At least let me get one sip Y/N," Karl asked nicely with a calmer tone. She passed it to him and he took a whole mouthful.

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

After that everyone just started talking about anything, they were sitting in a circle. Y/N was sitting next to George and Karl. While George zoned out looking at Y/N noticing how beautiful she looked,,

"There's no way I have a crush on Y/N,, right? I mean, we just met but I feel safe around her,, and her personality is just so amazingly cute,,"

George thought to himself, as Wilbur noticed George looking at her for a,, long time,,

Wilbur was not going to let George take Y/N from him, Y/N is his,, and his alone,, Y/N deserved him, not some colorblind idiot that can be easily eliminated.

George eventually snapped out of it after Sapnap shook him and whispered something in his ear.

He whispered to George "Hey George, I see the way you're looking at Y/N, you have a crush on her or something?"

When Sapnap asked him that, his face turned a slight shade of pink, Then covered his face quickly. He didn't respond but Sapnap knew it was a yes.

Wanting to help his friend out switched places with Karl and sat on the other side of Y/N. Sapnap started talking to Y/N, his flawless plan was to scare Y/N into George's hands. It didn't really work but it scared her, she jumped so George decided to hug her from behind. Wilbur couldn't keep his mind straight. She was his. Only his.

Soon it became night, almost everyone left except George, Wilbur, and Y/N.

"If you want, you guys can stay the night, I have an extra bedroom." He said as he was getting something from the cabinet.

"Ooh yes please it's really dark out and I don't remember the way to my house," Y/N said as she yawned.

Wilbur and George shared the same thought. 'She's so cute'

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡