𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

"I don't know,, I just like you."

EDITED??????: nO!

ILY GUYS

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

I woke up in Karl's arms, him holding me tight as my face flustered. He ran his fingers through my hair and slightly rocked side to side.

"Karl..?" I whispered, "Sorry if I woke you up, love." he softly replied. I was a bit shook from that, not expecting that from him, especially not this time of the morning. It was moving a bit quick, "Hold back on the petnames," I joked, rolling my eyes and giggling.

I slowly got up as I wandered into the kitchen. There were several different smells coming out from it, bacon, eggs, pancakes. It reminded me of my mother's cooking, just that warm air made me feel at home.

I stepped inside.
The atmosphere made me feel as if I was living in a nightmare. As my eyes wandered.

Wilbur? No, No! What is he doing here,,?

I couldn't move, I've been trying to avoid this since all the red flags showed up.

What if he hurts me.

Suddenly like clockwork he had me, the room completely white, he held me with such endearing eyes. His right hand secured my waist, the other hand intertwined with mine as he span me across the room. Each time getting closer, then farther. Maintaining distance to a degree, then changing it coming closer and closer. My feet moved as if it was puppetry, controlled by what I could only guess was his being. I stayed the same as I was when I 'woke up' except each time he got close something would appear on my hand that held his. The words 'You're mine' were written in red ink. Struggling, trying to move at least an inch. But,, nothing happened. No matter how much I yelled, how much I tried to fight it. I couldn't escape.

His sudden amusement dropped into a cold face. Slowly taking his hand and softly caressing my cheek. "You know I love you, right?" He spoke, his voice soft yet chilling.

This was too fast, way to fast.

My relationship with Karl?

My 'friendship' with Wilbur?

"George and Sapnap are dead."

"Everyone you've trusted one way or another has left you mentally. "

"They're gone."

"This is why George
and Sapnap left."

"They couldn't deal with the throught of being with you."

"Nobody loves you as much as I do, darling."

"Just come to me, stop worrying about Clay and Karl."

"Just me."

Just him,,?

Could I really trust someone like that?