♡𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚♡

❗WARNING❗THIS CHAPTER, AND MANY MORE WILL CONTAIN ALCOHOL MENTION;USAGE.

"Y/N!" A voice shouted, making me jump. 

"SAPNAP YOU SCARED HE HALF TO DEATH,,!" I said, giving him a hug.

"Sorry, I saw you and I wanted to know if you could hang out right noww." He said pulling away from the hug and looking Y/N right in the eyes.

"Sure I can, wanna sit inside first?" I said gesturing towards the door.

"Yes, yes please. " He said as he started to walk with me, he held my hand.

We walked up to my doorstep, there was a box wrapped in gold wrapping paper, with white lace on the top and bottom.

You grabbed it, took your key out and unlocked your door. You and Sapnap rushed inside as he let your hand go. You closed the door behind you, and set the box down on the coffee table.

You and Sapnap talked and talked, talking about nothing and everything.

~Quackity's POV~

That girl,, I know her from somewhere.

He thought as he completely wiped the floor at poker with an unexpecting, poor player. It was like a video game to him, he can't show empathy after he beats someone, it's his reputation he needs to uphold. That guy had no chance anyways.

Quackity got up from his chair, headed over to the bar, and got a shot of tequila. He wasn't really in the gambling mood that much anymore. Instead of talking to useless nobodys, he wanted to walk to someone more important.

~Back to Y/N's POV~

After a bit of talking, She decided that she wanted to open the box with Sapnap.

They opened it, struggling a bit at first because of how tight the wrapping paper was to get off.

They opened it to see a bouquet, different amazing vibrant colors. They were held together with some red ribbon, tied into a bow. There was a note at the bottom of the box, Y/N ignored it at first to get a vase for the flowers.

After she got the vase and placed the flowers in it, she picked up the note,, Sapnap was hovering over her shoulder to see what was in it as she carefully opened it.

Hey Y/N,, I got this for you, I hope you like it. I wanted to know if you would like to do something sometime? Your smile is very cu-

You were in the middle of reading, and you were cut off by Sapnap snatching the note from your hand.

"Dude what the hell-"

"Nothing,, let's go out? To the dinner I promised?"

It was only 2:10.

Why did he just suddenly burst up like that?

He set the note on the table where the present was.

"Wouldn't you want to change into a new outfit?" He said, looking at her again.

"Oh yeah, imme a few minutes." She said rushing upstairs to her room.

She got to her door and slipped inside her room, closing the door after she fully got inside.

She got to her closet, took off clay's hoodie because it was getting hot. And changed into a black tank top with some jeans. She remembered it was cold out, so she put on Clay's hoodie again,, all her other hoodies were in the washer anyways.

She took some of her accessories, wanting to add some variety to her outfit. She took out a beautiful necklace, with a mushroom dangling in the middle. She put it on and took out 2 more things, a dice necklace and pepper spray.

I'm over thinking,, I don't need this.

She slipped on the dice necklace over her head. And hesitated before putting the pepper spray in

More safe than sorry.

HI THIS WAS RUSHED AND VERY SHORT,, I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN WORKING ON ANOTHER FAN FICTION,, IF YOU LIKE THESE TYPES OF FAN FICTIONS I HIGHLY SUGGEST CHECKING OUT MY NEW ONE! PUTTING OUT THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS VERY VERY VERY SOON!

I WON'T DISCARD THIS ONE! I JUST NEEDED A BIT OF A BREAK I GUESS?

I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!