𝙈𝙮 𝙮/𝙣

WARNING!! FORCED AFFECTION, MANIPULATION?, GUILT TRIPPING? AND ABUSE//HITTING.

ENJOYYY!!!!!!

I suddenly woke up,,? I thought I was awake.

I felt my legs and wrists bounded to something as I lay in a bed, someones arms were around my waist. I quickly scrambled to get up or at least do anything at all, but I soon failed as I heard a familiar voice. "Baby, what are you doing?" His voice was raspy and dare I say if I wasn't in the predicament I'm in now I would call it a bit charming.

His tone was soft, it wasn't in the least bit angry. He snuggles up closer to me, and kissed the side of my neck. Me, obviously being weirded out I quickly tried to my best ability to move away from him, I turned twords him and gave a disgusted look, "What the fuck?" His face turned cold as he sat up and forced me to. "Why don't you love me?" He asked, he gave me puppy eyes as he tried to get closer. "Firstly, I have a boyfriend. Secondly, I've known you for like three days?" I tried to get farther from him on this bed, his face soon dropped into a cold expression. His soon soft raspy tone turned into an unimpressed tone as he got up, "No wonder nobody wants you, you're such a bitch." He muttered, loud enough to where I could hear. He soon exited the room, I looked around. This time I wasn't in the basement, I was in a nicely furnished room with a window almost reaching the ceiling as sunlight poked through it.

I tried to scream for help like anyone would try in this situation. In the middle of my screaming my thoughts got ahold of me,

What did he mean by 'No wonder nobody wants you.' I have Karl, right? ,, Did Karl not want me? Did he tell clay to do this? No wait, you're over thinking y/n, it's okay.

My thoughts suddenly left me as the door slammed open, "You can't be trusted in this room anymore." His cold expression and tone lingered as he took me from the bedroom to the basement door, it opened and I saw a medium amount of stairs. I started to walk down them with the best to my ability only to be pushed followed by the door being slammed closed.

I hit the stairs all the way to the bottom, I could get severely hurt judging on how it wasn't that steep but still, it hurt like a motherfucker.

After a couple hours I heard a lot of mysterious things coming from upstairs, argument, crying and just plain out talking. After what I could make out it was Clay talking on a phone as I could only hear him. I made out a couple words. "I love her," And, "Wilbur, why would I do that?" Judging by the last sentence he was definitely talking to Wilbur. Maybe if he comes over I could call out for help? Maybe he could help me! That's what I kept telling myself, even after just being kidnapped I tried to be optimistic about it. I'll surely get out of here, I know me Sapnap and George aren't really on speaking terms, but what if they look for me? Karl cares about me too! Realization hit me as I struggled to reach into my pocket, my arms tied behind me as I successfully grabbed my phone out of my pocket, how could he be that stupid to not check my phone? I slid it in front of me as I tried to hit my contacts, suddenly I got a call I tried desperately to answer it, using my nose to answer I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I heard his voice. "Y/n, darling? Where are you, are you onay?" As I was about to answer the door opened, I was too scared to speak as I was met with the eyes of Clay, he looked at me then at the phone. Instantly picking it up and a answering, "Hello?",, "No, this isn't y/n, I found this phone at the commu house, I was just about to try to call someone to see who's it was.",, "Okay, bye!" He tapped the phone to hang up and looked at me, "How do you have your phone? I thought I searched all your pockets." He asked, "You obviously didn't search well enough, Bitch." I replied as I looked away from him.

((DAMN Y/N'S GIRLBOSSING SBHSSB))

"What the fuck did you just call me?" His stern look gave me shivers as he hit me, he hit me three times, he struck my face mainly hitting my lip, he also struck my legs and arms. He hit hard, bruises quickly formed. "Don't speak like that." He said as I lay there, tears forming in my eyes. Much like last time he became empathetic, seeing me cry pained him the most. "If I don't give you a punishment for your actions you're just going to walk all on me. See I love you." He stated and as if he was trying to prove his love he held me tightly in his arms, I hates every second of it, as long as I have a better chance to leave this place.

Almost as I repeat of yesterday I woke up again, in his arms. This time we were still in the basement and we were in a mattress that had some blankets and pillows on it. My stomach growled, I mean who's wouldn't? I haven't eaten for 2 days. "Are you hungry?" He asked, sending shivers down my spine as he spoke. "Mhm,,",, " Want me to make you something?" ,, "Yes please." After that exchange he got up and quickly walked up and out of the basement, as I sat there I pondered on how I could escape.

WILBUR'S POV:

I don't believe dream for one bit, I mean come on now. We're fighting over the same girl and now he magically shuts up about it and becomes more inclusive? There's no way I'm believing he backed off, much like me he wanted to talk about her every second of every day. I haven't seen my sweetheart in forever too, I even visited her's and Karl's house, nobody's there. I rocked on my chair as I thought of ways to see her. Just a slight ounce of her would last a whole month, her not even needing to look in my direction wouldn't stop by undying love for her. That's it, I'm going to Dream's house tomorrow. I need to see if he took my y/n.

-------

AYO SORRY THIS'LL PROBABLY BE SHIT BECAUSE I SPENT LIKE 2 HOURS ON IT SORRY FOR ANY MIS SPELLED WORDS AND OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES !!! THIS IS KINDA A FILLER // WORKING IT'S WAY UP TO SOMETHING IG?? IDK MAN. HOPE YOU ENJOYED<333