𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣g (us)

As I stood there, a warm hand on my shoulder I quickly turned back to be met with the eyes of Wilbur. He looked at me with udder shock, he then smiled and whispered to me, "I think you should head home, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" His tone was gentle, I wasn't done but it would be the best as a few raindrops dropped on my head and I was not looking to get wet (SBSHSHS) I sunk my pride and started walking home, faint shouts would be heard as I headed off, "LOVE, COME BACK!" It was obviously Dream. The rain soon started falling as I panicked a bit, I decided to throw the knife I planned to use as it was not good to be running with one.

I threw it into the woods and started running home, my mind thought back to Karl and Quackity, how much of a bitch I felt for just leaving Karl like that, and how I still have no idea where Quackity is,, if anything it's all my fault he got into this mess. I ran faster determined to see Karl again, to apologize for just abruptly running off after I was just kidnapped.

It was stupid, but in that moment all I could feel was anger, what if he would've got me again? What if there was nobody to save me that time? What would've happened if Wilbur never came? What would've happened if I was unarmed. Vague houses appeared as I passed the community house, I was close to Niki's.

After awhile I made it to her door, knocking on it as my clothing appeared soaked. She opened the door and welcomed me inside, "Y/n, Karl told me what you did, that was very stupid of you." She scolded, "I know, i'm sorry I genuinely regret it now. I came armed to his house though." I admitted, my eyes wandered and landed on Karl, he was so quiet I didn't even notice. He was in shock. "Oh gosh, I didn't even notice, you're absolutely soaked!" She said, "Damn, I recently threw out almost all my clothes for a new wardrobe, and everything but what I'm wearing right now is dirty." She muttered to herself. "Let me go see if I have anything that I missed." She finished her sentence and went upstairs, Karl didn't seem bothered from out last interaction, he took off his usual hoodie to reveal a black tee-shirt underneath. He handed me the hoodie and so I yelled up to Niki; "NEVERMIND I HAVE SOMETHING TO WEAR NOW!" She rushed back downstairs and pointed me to the nearest bathroom.

I got inside and shut the door, stripping off my soaking wet clothing I slipped Karl's hoodie on, Niki slightly opened the door to hand me a pear of clean shorts. I put them on and Niki offered to wash them for me, I accepted her offer. She went to throw them in the washer while I sat down next to Karl, "I was so worried about you." He said as he held me tight, he cuddled me as he traced circles on my back. ((THE SHOES ARE OFF BTW THEY AREN'T LIKE CUDDLING WITH SHOES ON)) "I'm sorry," I muttered, "Don't say sorry, it's okay!" he assured me whilst holding me tight.

_____
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER Honestly I hate how the earlier chapters were,, I hate this book a lot but I feel like I'm making up for it with these newer chapters, if you want a good written yandere book consider checking out my one shots or my dsmp x reader both are on my page