♡𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮♡

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

"I AM YOUR EVERYTHING,,!"

Edited?:YESSSS!!!!!!

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

I stretched and yawned,

"I'm really tired,, where's this spare bedro-"

I got cut off by a knock at the door. Who could be here this late,,?

George walked to the door and opened it, it was Karl, but I thought he went home?

"I got bored and I wanted to have a sleepover too, Sapnap is busy so my plans were canceled!" He mumbled, his voice a bit sleepy.

Karl walked inside, took off his muddy shoes on the mat, and came towards me and Wilbur.

I yawned,, and stretched again, looking very tired and being tired, George showed us the guest room. My eyes glowed up at the sight of the guest room, the bed was big enough for 2.

"Y/N you can sleep in my room if you want," George mumbled, a bit shy.

"Sorry, George but I wanna sleep in this one,, it's pretty." I giggled,

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

He couldn't fight with her, but he was still a little bummed he didn't get to share a bed with his crush, not in a creepy way but like you could tell George liked her.

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

"I'll sleep with you George," Karl cheered,

"You'll 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 with me?" George repeated, putting an emphasis on 'sleep' as he laughed.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU WEIRDO, no homo," Karl defended still very tired.

Wilbur walked into the room he was going to share with me, closed the door, and sat on the bed.

A giant boom was heard from the other room as the door to our room opened, it was Karl. He clung onto me, "Y/nn,, George was trying to do nasty thingss." he mumbled, digging his face into my neck, "ALL I DID WAS ASK YOU IF YOU WANTED A CHANGE OF CLOTHES..!" George shouted from the other room. We all laughed it off.

Wilbur was forced to sleep with George as Karl didn't budge. He cuddled me, keeping me close to him as we slept.

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

After hours of waiting, Wilbur managed to slip out of George's room, going into the guest room to observe her. Her face was,, warm and soft. He blushed at the idea of her cuddling him instead of Karl.

"Oh my darling,, why can't you be mine and forever mine,, already.." He mumbled, trying to not make much noise in fear of waking either from their slumber.