𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜,,

TW:ABUSE/HITTING, GORE, DEATH.

This was a dream,, it had to be.

Why is clay here?!

He held me close in his arms, looking at me with an endearing look.

I couldn't move a muscle.

I was too scared.

I suddenly felt someone's arms around my waist,, it wasn't clay.

They had put their head on my shoulder, suddenly as if clay was dust he disappeared with the wind.

I could finally move even though there was a person behind me. When I moved my arms trying to get away from their grasp they turned me around, I finally saw him.

As he turned me around he went closer to me, he had one hand around my waist and the other on my cheek.

"Wilbur,,?"

"My darling,, now we can finall-" He got cut off by my eyes bolting awake.

I was laying down in a bed, someone had their arms around my waist like how Wilbur had me but without his other on my cheek. My eyes adjusted and I saw Karl, I felt relief wash over me as I looked closely at Karl. He looked peaceful, I snuggled back up in his arms as I slowly fell back asleep.

"You need to get out of here."

"What, who are you?"

"It doesn't matter, darling. You need to leave. You need to get out, I love you."

"But how do i-"

I woke up, again.

This time, Karl wasn't there.

I was alone in his bed, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Karl with some plastic bags.

"Hi, I got us food from Niki's bakery!" He exclaimed while passing me a bag with a takeaway box inside.

He soon put the other bag on the bed then turned on the lights and shut the door.

"Soo, how was your nap?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"There were some weird dreams I had,," I paused. "Clay and Wilbur were there." I said while opening the box to reveal some fresh waffles.

He looked at me, a confused look washed over his face by my words.

"I'm sure it's nothing, here maybe after you eat a shower will help you clear your mind?" He said as he opened his box and began to eat. 

"You're right,,"

I ate, after about 10 minutes we were both done.