♡Rough.♡

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡
TW/CW!! Starving, Guilttripping, manipulation, physical harm, stripping, detailed injuries (?), panic attacks, meantions(?) of delusions.

Sorry for the change of pace, instead of she/her I'll be using they/them for y/n. This will be slowly implemented in earlier chapters so it will be inclusive. As Well as merging some chapters together to make everything neat and short ig?

Edited/proof read?: no
(If you're still here after 2 years I'm so sorry)
♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

Looking into his eyes is what they feared the most. Their breathing heavy and body throbbing had made it halfway impossible to gather the strength to do so.

“Dear? Cmon look at me! I know this situation is indefinitely shocking, but you should've seen this coming. Everything that's happened,, everything that's happened to you?” He paused, pondering, almost hesitating with his next sentence.

“Are you really that stupid? I've so obviously been working towards this. My whole intention behind befriending you, the way I've interacted with you? The way I've talked to you, my tone and choice of words. This would've never happened if you just made a move and reciprocated.” The deranged man rambled, ranting and almost pleading for y/n to see his perspective.

Struggling against restraints was the only thing their body could muster, along with the physical pain, the stress thrashing in their chest wasn't helping the situation whatsoever.

“Are you even fucking listening to me y/n?” The man snapped, they didn't even realize they were blocking out his words with their own that entire time.

“You were never worth it. Do you know how much i did for you, yet you still act like this? You're so fucking ungrateful, you don't deserve my love.” he spat, looking completely disgusted with them.

“i,, didn't,, ask for this” Y/n whispered, their voice horse and their throat completely dry. “Speak up. I can't hear you.” he demanded, coming closer to his love. Y/n had a lump in their throat as tears began to form.

“I didn't ask for you to kidnap me, i didn't ask for any of this.” is all that they were able to muster without completely sobbing their eyes out. Newly formed tears streaked down their cheeks as their head hung down, eyes adjusted to their lap.

“Of course you did, i know what you want, Y/n. Wasn't your life longing for something like this? I know it was, i know how desperate you were. You didn't even like the others anyway, did you? They were just side characters, from the start it's always been you and me. You knew that already didn't you? I know you're not as clueless as you say you are.” He ranted, walking back and forth with distress. All Y/n could do was shake their head, not bothering for eye contact,, until a hand forcefully yanked hair at the back of their head, making their head lift up to meet the eyes of Wilbur. Their lips only parted to let out a whimper at the sudden roughness that caught them off guard.

“You might be in denial now, but trust me.” he whispered, pausing while gazing deeply into Y/n's eyes. “I'll make you come around to loving me.” he dropped to a regular speaking voice. Letting go their hair he walked out of the room, allowing Y/n to gather their thoughts with this whole situation. How kind,,,,!! Not. That interaction gave Y/n more questions than answers, and it wasn't helping it was pretty hard to vocalize anything in fear of upsetting the man. He had complete control over them,,and they were painfully aware that anything they do or say will indefinitely cause Wilbur to blow up. They have to make sure they're careful with their words.