♡𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼♡

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

"Hey, bunny,, what the hell is wrong with us?"

Edited?: FUCK YES!!

DOWN BELOW IS A TEXT MESSAGE BY THE WAY!!

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

Sapa Napa

Hey, you free? I wanna beat your ass at video games

Can't rn hanging with big Q 

You know I would beat you any day of the week tho

Shut your bitch ass up

No <3 I have to go Ttyl

Bye bitch!

♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡➸➸➸♡

Well, my plans are canceled

My mind began to wander as I thought back to the notes, I took out one and uncrumpled it efficiently.

You were always better than Karl tbhh

It seemed,, normal? I thought it would be some weird shit,, time for the last one. I was kinda scared to open it.

Good afternoon, my dearest Y/N I left a present at your doorstep by the time you're reading this, I'll cya around.

Sure, it was a bit unsettling, but the weird part is,, George didn't say anything about Wilbur going back upstairs to plant the note,, and I was the last one out of the room,, .𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰?

No, no that's such an absurd thing to think about,,why would he even lie about that type of stuff?

I start walking towards the community house, where I see two boys,, one with blond hair and a red and white shirt, and the other with brown hair with a green shirt. They were both blabbering on as the one with blond hair noticed me walking up to them to get to the community house. They weren't too far away, but they're still far enough away for you to not hear what they're saying, when they talk normally at least.

"TUBBO!! A WOMAN SHE CAN SETTLE THIS!" He shouted, pointing to me while getting the brown-haired kid's attention, Tubbo and the blond rushed up to me.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A LOT OF WIVES?" The blond asked loudly without hesitation.

I tried to process everything as fast as I could, 

"Tommy, you scared her. She probably doubts you have at least one wife." Tubbo grinned while giggling a bit.

"I don't know, He looks like he has a lot of wivess," I remarked.

Tommy's eyes glew up, in amazement at my answer. "YOU REALLY THINK SO?" 

"Yup!" I quickly responded while looking back for a second.

"SEE TUBBO I TOLD YOUU!!" He shouted, not wasting a single second.

"I'M TOMMY NICE TO MEET YOU!!" Tommy introduced as he grabbed my hand then shook it very aggressively. "This is my best mate Tubbo," He announced while gesturing towards Tubbo.

Tubbo shook my hand, but not as aggressively as Tommy.

"Whatever big man, I bet if we ask Niki she'd say no," Tubbo disposed, rubbing it in Tommy's face.

"Nuh-uh, Niki knows about every single one of my wives!" Tommy bragged.

"Wait, hey what's your name?" Tubbo asked me which set me off-guard.

"Oh, my name is Y/N,, nice to meet you!" I introduced while smiling then looked behind me quickly again.

"Y/N, why do you keep looking behind you? Are you scared?" Tommy asked.

"I'm just kinda paranoid, sorry." I admitted while looking back at them.'

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm a very big man! I and Tubbo can protect you." Tommy assured looking prideful 

"Y/NNNN,," Tommy called as they all started walking, getting closer to the community house.

"Yes?" She answered while looking ahead of them.

"I know this is sudden but Niki isn't coming to this dinner,, I swear it's only me my dad my 2 brothers, and Tubbo- well Tubbo is basically my brother soo yeah. And you're a cool woman and we need a substitute cool woman so, please?" Tommy begged as it got later in the afternoon.

"You know what, why not?" I agreed since my plans were canceled anyway! This has to be a good substitute. 

                                         𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷?

{What's the worst that could happen?}