♡𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙮?♡

LOADING. . .

ERROR.

[YES] HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

SENDING YOU TO THE MAIN PAGE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both leaned in close and kissed,y flowercrown falling off my head as I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me into his warm embrace as we took a second to breathe. As the sun was almost set he looked at me. "Y/n I've liked you for awhile,, I was wondering if you wanted to be my-" He got cut off by my sudden "Yes!" making his face turn all red. I leaned on him, the back of my head on his chest as I took his hand and held it in mine. The sun was set and I was looking up at the night sky, my  eyes wandering around the night sky. It was a beautiful moment I would never want to end but soon mosquitos and bugs started to come out so it would be best to leave. We soon both got up and started putting everything in the basket, once all that was done we started walking out of here. I put my flower crown back on my head and took ahold of Karl's free hand as we walked.

About 20 minutes later we're on the same wooden path, still near trees. Then suddenly we start nearing a familiar place,, the pond near Clay's house, the one me and Karl used to go to all the time. It was much more beautiful in daylight, I could barely see anything other than a silhouette, I looked back to where I saw the silhouette, I swore I saw something. Maybe it was the trees that surrounding it making a humanoid shadow like figure?

I pointed it out and we had some laughs about all the memories we had there, "Remember when you tried to swing on a branch like Tarzan but ended up face first into the pond?" Karl asked laughing. I sarcastically let go of his hand and crossed my arms, after a bit I began to laugh as we started walking again.

We made it to the community house, we kept walking towards Karl's house though, we soon made it. As we stepped inside I was hit with a sudden cold gust of air. I took off my shoes and sat down on his couch as he sat the basket on the counter, he walked over to me took off his shoes and sat down next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said, his hands holding the remote.

"Sure, I'm down for anything." I said as I smiled.

"Ight, gimme a sec." He said, he got up and walked upstairs.

About 3 minutes later he came down with a big blanket in his hands as he stumbled to the couch, he put it on my lap and sat down next to me, spreading the blanket over to him too.

He had put on a new movie one of those shitty scary movies, it was more funny than scary.

I was still cold, I snuggled closer to Karl.

Suddenly then,

I woke up?

I opened my eyes, fear rushing over my eyes as I was in a deep void.

Someone was behind me,

I couldn't move.

I couldn't talk,

I couldn't scream.

Something grabbed me, pulling me closer as they whispered to me.

"You're absolutely perfect,,"

I was frozen.

I looked up to the figure, it was,,

Clay,,?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I'M NOT USING MY COMPUTER!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SUPER SHORT,,, I TOOK A VERY SMALL BREAK. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED<3

CYAA -Grey-stone