Prologue

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrative text

[Game window]

Game text

Appearance: at first your 200 pounds, 5'6 and fat but after the 3 months break you'll be lean and muscular 6'0 and 150 pounds (most of the weight is muscle)

A/n: I changed the weight to be more realistic, at the time i didn't look up the weight so sorry
______________________________________

Your sat outside under a tree with your friends and their discussing how they wont be attending Kuoh academy in the third year due to their parents work which make you feel upset and slightly scared.

Y/n: "will you two becoming back to visit if you can"

Jake: "not sure man I mean our parents work is taking them out of Kuoh so we may not be back for a while"

Henry: "yeah I mean if I had a choice I would stay cause I love this town I mean we all grew up here"

you looks down and feel sad.

Y/n: "ok well I do hope you can visit"

Jake puts a hand in your shoulder and you look up.

Jake: "c'mon Y/n stop feeling down its not its forever and besides you can make some new friends so ya don't feel lonely"

He smiles and you feel slightly better.

Y/n: "thanks Jake I needed that so c'mon let's go to class shall we"

You smile as your friends get up and start walking to class with you and along the way you spot three boys getting chased by the kendo club that consists of only girls.

Y/n: 'damn perverts when are they gonna learn that they cant get a girl that way'

Jake sees where your looking and smirks.

Jake: "hey bud stop checking the girls out"

you blush slightly.

Jake: "we know they don't bully you and actually help cheer you up heck you have them so your not gonna be lonely"

Y/n: "shut up it's not like they only like me and keep me happy cause I'm not a perv and they like how I wanna improve myself that's all"

Henry: "at least they can keep you happy right"

Y/n: "true but c'mon class is gonna start soon"

Both: "ok"

you all quickly run to class.

Time skip to after class

Your walking home and remembering of your big sister in the hospital for the last two years cause she got in a hit and run, of course the man was meant to be sent to prison for 10 years for a hit and run but of course the coward went crying to mommy and daddy to bail him and they did he's been out for a few months now and yet you can't do anything and infuriates you. This put you into a deep depression for a year as you couldn't do anything and to handle the pain you started eating more and letting yourself go and you started to get bullied which made your depression worse, the only people that helped you were your friends and your mom who stood by you when you were down. Now though you were aiming to better yourself but after the 4 month break you will be alone without your friends there. You sigh and pull your phone out and message your mom that you will be late for dinner and put it away as you reach a crosswalk and wait for the light to change and you hear two girls talking next to you.