Punishment, Ipos World

Y/n Pov

After arriving at my home, Kiba took Gasper and Issei to the guest rooms to rest, I took look to Kuroka who was still adverting her eyes from Koneko. I sighed, she got to her feet and walked over to me, the chains rattling as she walked. She looked down, accepting her fate.

Kuroka: "So what now?"

Y/n: "I can't decide that, I'll leave that to Fujimai and Koneko, they're your family."

She nods her head, I sigh and make the chains unbind her, she didn't need them anyway. She smiled faintly, looking down again. I turned to Koneko, who glanced at her sister, she looked at me and nodded slightly. Fujimai walked back in the room and Kuroka was wide eyed upon seeing her formerly dead mother, tears welled up in her eyes. She covered her mouth as Fujimai walked over to hug her dear daughter, Koneko joined them and they embraced. Kuroka sobbed quietly, her shoulders shaking as she hugged her mother and sister.

Y/n: "I'll give you your space, and don't go too hard on her Fujimai, we don't know her side of the story yet."

Fujimai: "Right."

I nod and walk over to the unconscious Katerea, I sling her over my shoulder and leave. I walk to one of the vacant rooms and lay her on the bed. The chains moved to her wrists, they would keep her power sealed away for now. I walk to my room, I lay on my bed for a bit as some of the girls join me, they cuddle into me and soon we fall asleep.

Timeskip

Next morning, I wake up to the girls still snuggled into me and sound asleep, I smiled at how cute they looked. I slowly get out of the bed, careful not to disturb them and head downstairs. The others were still sleeping in their rooms, Katerea was still sleeping too, but she looked more peaceful than before. I walk by one room to see Fujimai and her two daughters hugging on the bed in their sleep, I smile before closing the door to give them some peace. I head to the kitchen, making some breakfast for everyone, Kuro jumped on the counter and stole some of the cooked fish and ate it.

Y/n: "Really? Can't even wait till I put it on the plates."

She meows and licks her paws, I just chuckle and finish the cooking. I sit down and eat some toast as Fujimai walks in, rubbing her eye softly.

Fujimai: "Morning Y/n."

She greeted, her hair was messy and her shirt was open slightly, letting me see her cleavage, she smiled upon noticing me. She sat down across from me, Kuro hopped onto her lap and purred as she got some attention, I use Dominator's Touch to bring some food over to Fujimai, who smiled at me and started eating.

Fujimai: "Thanks for helping me and my daughters."

Y/n: "It was nothing, just helping my lovers out."

Fujimai: "Still thank you, and Kuro."

She cooed, scratching under Kuro's chin, causing her tail to wag. She smiled and continued to eat her breakfast, she looked at me as she finished munching on her fish, her eyes beaming with curiosity.

Fujimai: "Kuroka talked about her fight with you, she mentioned you used a controlled curse that basically nullified her Snejutsu?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it seems to eat away at Senjutsu, not sure if it's the same for everything though."

Fujimai: "It would come in handy if it did."

I nod, then Fujimai's face got slightly serious, she placed the empty plate aside and looked at me, her golden eyes glinting slightly.