Team Effort

A/n: I added something I forgot to include in the previous chapter. It was at the part where Team Vali was mentioned, I added it in as it was a last second idea. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Y/n Pov

My eyes slowly open to see Ravel sound asleep beside me, I carefully move as to not wake her, I fold her clothes up and set them at the foot of the bed. I had a quick shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs, it was the weekend, so we had the day off and I wanted to get some leveling done.

Y/n: 'I really need to get some Exp soon, hopefully I get some quests along the way.'

I spot a note on the dinner table and pick it up as I head to the kitchen, it was from Tiamat saying she would be away to talk with her old friends regarding what I asked the other day, she was using her new body as it was her only means of conversing without me nearby, I quickly visit my realm to see her real body still in the house, she was simply hovering midair with vibrant barrier around her. I look outside for a second to see the skies, which were once a soft blue, now painted a passionate, yet fiery black and purple with a few dots of white scattered, it was similar to the change my wings took, which I brought out and the color in the sky and on my wings practically overlapped despite the distance. 

Y/n: "Amazing..."

I was at a loss for words, the sky was purple with black streaks splashed at random for the clouds, like an artist letting their brush flow without a thought, it was captivating.

A/n: Made with NovelAI, it was the best I could make with my description. Tell me what you think of it.

I returned soon after to home where everyone was already awake, the only one's downstairs were Asia and Rias, they greeted me, not even paying mind to the swirling portal that had now closed behind me.

Y/n: "Hey, you two wanna help me cook? It'll go a lot faster with some help."

Rias: "Sure, it's something to do."

Asia: "I wouldn't mind helping."

I smile and we get to making breakfast for everyone, they soon came down to a delicious spread on the table, I had conjured a new table for the additional guests. They sat down as Rias asked me how I made the new table so quickly.

Y/n: "Isn't it obvious?"

Rias: "Hmm?"

Y/n: