Consequences and a knights fury

A/n: Have some ideas for the job and sub class but want to have other choices so you can leave a few suggestions if you want.

Narrator Pov

Y/n was sound asleep on his bed at home, he was still unconscious after his battle with Riser. The devils wanted to bring him to their facilities to make his recovery swift, but Sirzechs intervened by stating.

Sirzechs: "If anything you might slow down his recovery, I have faith in his abilities so he will go with my sister and her friends back to Kuoh."

The devils didn't wish to anger their lord, so they dropped the matter, Rias wanted to bring him to the ORC but was shot down by Silva who was against it. He was brought home and left to himself in his room, his arm was wrapped in bandages along with his torso and left eye, his breathing was rough and small groans left his mouth with each breath. Silva was sat down with Tiamat, Raynare and Ahri, all being worried for their beloved's health; Tiamat seemed calm but was the most distraught, her connection to him did give her a better insight to his condition so she was aware of the damage done to his mana circuits, they would heal in time, but he would need to be careful.

In was around midday, Tiamat picked up the items needed and made her way to his room, they took turns changing the bandages, she closed the door behind her and with a flick of a wrist his old bandages came loose, his breathing was softer with the passing time which was a small relief to the dragon god. She removed the old wraps revealing the damage on his body, the right arm was badly singed still with small cracks tracing along his forearm, his left eye was fine, but the flesh was badly burnt and scarred. His back was the worst overall, after wrapping his arm and eye she lifted him carefully to reveal the damage done, the skin was a charred black and rough to the touch. She herself wasn't sure if it would heal given it was done by a cursed flame, she was now done and left the room with some relief, completely unaware of his hand twitching and his eye slowly opening.

Y/n: 'I'm back home, wonde-'(Out loud) " Agh!"

He clutched his arm but swiftly let it go as the pain only worsened with the sudden contact, he hissed through his teeth and saw the bandages, he then realized half his vision was gone but he could feel the wraps against his head. He calmed his breathing as the pain faded but he was careful, getting off the bed was hard at first, but he managed it eventually, he made his way to a nearby mirror just to evaluate the damage.

Y/n: "System give me an update on my status."

[Current status]

Health reduced by 25% due to Burns afflicted by Wrath Curse

Mana reduced by 50% due to Corrupt mana by Wrath Curse

Y/n: "What's the best way to heal the Curses affect?"

[Holy magic can alleviate the symptoms, but to fully heal an item blessed with holy properties is needed]

Y/n sighs softly before conjuring a holy spell, a small glow envelops him and the pain had subsided for now, he opens the door and makes his way to the living room. Once there he saw everyone looking sad but hopeful, he smiles before stepping out and gaining their attention straight away. They rush over and hug him softly, being careful to avoid his injuries, and smother him with kisses, they all sat down and felt relieved he was awake now but still felt saddened by his current state.

Silva: "So Y/n, what was that thing covering you after the armor? It looked like an organic shell."

Ahri: "Huh? Did your armor change more after that little upgrade I did?"