Secret shown, United for Peace

Y/n Pov

Rias: "May we come in?"

No one answered, but Rias opened the door and we all enter. All eyes were on us as we entered, I split from the group to stand beside the door, the leaders at the table all had a calm expression, Azazel had his usual smirk, Serafall's smile grew when she saw me, Sirzechs watched his sister walk to the wall behind him, Michael had his trademarked soft smile.

Grayfia was beside Sirzechs, Vali was on Azazel's side, leaning against the wall with a disinterested look, behind Serafall were Sona and Tsubaki, a woman with red hair that matched the Gremory's stood beside them, she had a serious glare toward which was returned by a woman behind Michael, she had long blond hair and elf-like ears, next to her was Irina and another blond but with curly hair and a halo above her head.

Vali and Issei starred each other down, Irina staring daggers into Xenovia who looked away. Sirzechs and Azazel looked at each other as if they have little faith that they can trust each other. The few began to release their auras, it was a heavy pressure on some in the room, I rub my eyes a bit annoyed.

Y/n: "Could you guys tone it down a bit, you're giving me a headache."

I said while rubbing my head, all eyes shift to me as I stand beside the door. I could feel the stares from all the leaders, the woman behind Serafall and Michael were especially glaring at me, but I ignored them as the pressure remained, their eyes dart back to ones they glared at. I let out a sigh before targeting everyone minus my friends and activate Dark Pulse.

Their eyes widen feeling the aura I gave off, it was equal to the leaders but it was only meant to stop them. I stop shortly after but the leaders kept their cool. The others that were targeted shivered slightly as the pressure left the room.

Y/n: "Sorry, but there was no other way for you all to calm down. The last thing we need is a fight among you lot. So please calm down."

My voice was firm and it echoed in the room. Azazel rested his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand as he smirked, Michael simply nodded, Sirzechs did the same and Serafall gave a slight giggle.

Sirzechs: "Thank you for helping us resolve that issue. Now that we've all calmed down, we might get to the matter at hand. Just in case a few of us are unaware, the one behind me and Serafall is Sapphire, a general who we both trust."

Michael: "The one without a halo is Raphaeline, one of the leaders of heaven, the other is my sister, Gabriel. The priest is a loyal follower who wished to see the results of this meeting."