Improvement & Rating Game

A/n: Sorry for the long wait so hope you all can enjoy the chapter

Narrator Pov

After the two had returned they all had a relaxing evening, Issei was busy focusing on his magic while Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and Rias were busy discussing strategies for the rating games. Y/n was in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone with Asia giving a hand.

Asia: "This smells wonderful Y/n, I can't wait for dinner."

He smiles and continues cooking as Asia sets the table, he dishes them out and everyone comes to the table but the second they all take a bite.

Everyone - Y/n: 'It's so good!!'

They start to eat quickly while savouring the taste and aroma, they finished it all as Y/n softly chuckled while gathering the plates and asked if they liked it.

Everyone: "We loved it!"

Girls: 'I want to marry him, but (All look at each other) I would have competition for him.'

Y/n washes the dishes as everyone gets ready for bed, Rias shows everyone to their rooms and shows Y/n his, and goes to hers, he lays on the bed while removing his shirt to reveal the minor scars from all the dungeons. He looks in the mirror as it reflects the moon's light around the room, he thought of all that has happened so far. 

It all happened in such a short time, yet he gained friends and power to use and protect others. Looking back at the mirror Y/n calmed himself and manifested his black wings, they remained exactly like before but were still new to him, he watched them carefully as they flicker in the air, he imagined them being like arms and pushed himself up off the floor like he was levitating and dropped back down after dispersing them.

Y/n: 'Gotta get some sleep now, got a long way to go with training Issei.' 

He lays in his bed and slowly fell asleep ready for the next day.

Day 2

Everyone woke up and exited their rooms before making their way downstairs while having some small talk, a sweet aroma invaded their noses and they rushed to the kitchen to be met with a small buffet.

Y/n: "I see you're all up, well eat up then. Gonna need the energy for all the training today."

They all sat down and began to consume the food before them, savouring the taste of each bite. They finished it all fairly quickly and were leaning back in their chairs as Y/n smiled.

Rias: "Such a lovely meal, thank you Y/n."

Akeno: "It was indeed. (Rests her arms on the table and leans forward a bit to show her breasts more) I can give you a lovely time as a thank you if you wish~"

Y/n: "Well I'll think about it. (Looks Akeno in her eyes and smirks) But don't complain if you can't handle it all~"

Akeno blushes as the other girls blush and pout quietly, Issei and Kiba smile and help clean the dishes before all heading outside. Kiba focused on increasing his strength and Koneko was focused on her speed, they both trained together for most of the day, Rias and Akeno trained together to improve themselves overall, and Y/n took Issei and Asia, and together they fought against him.

Issei wielded his Boosted Gear and fought Y/n at close range while Asia supported him from afar by sending a volley of arrows and forming barriers to protect him from any strikes Y/n might land. Their coordination was off and sloppy, but they were steadily improving and making him go on the defensive but they both knew he was holding back by a great margin. Issei was trying to hit Y/n but kept missing as Asia waited for the best time to strike with her arrows.