Chapter 3

Y/n sighs getting back to her home taking off her heels instantly and fall to the cold wooden floor, her mum also takes off her heels and lays next to her just like her daughter. Charles looks down at them and chuckles, he sighs and takes off his own shoes, and joins them on the cold wooden floor.

"god that was umm interesting?" chole says.

"you can say that again!" Charles says they laugh.

"my sheet hurt, did I really had to wear those heels?" Y/n asks her mother rolling over the face of the ceiling.

"I guess not but it looked good in the dress," her mother says crossing her arms placing them under her chin.  "yeah but was a pain the dance in." Y/n mutter annoyed by them.

"talking about dancing, I haven't seen you dance that well with someone since, Alex," Charles says to his child she scoffs.

"Look just because I was in a fire doesn't mean I'm never gonna be the same again. after all I'll get back up, I've done it before," Y/n says lifting her hand up randomly to the ceiling and looking at it.

"my, you've gotten paler since we moved!" Chole says grabbing her child's hand and looking at it.

"Well it's to be expected, the sun doesn't come out as much here then (home country). she's going to get paler by the days," Charles explains Y/n groans.

"Why did we have to move? I mean what's so good about Russia?" Y/n asks Chole scoffs at her daughter.

"Russia may not be the best place but I was born here remember missy, You'll love it sooner or later just give it a chance!" Chole says.

"Yeah but mum, I'm bi what if they come after me?" Y/n asks her mother she sighs sadly looking at her child.

"I'm sorry but your gonna have to hide it from others unless you fully trust them, and with our permission. or at least tell us who, so we know who knows," Charles says Y/n nods.

"just hide I'm slightly gay, got it. shouldn't be too hard I mean I don't go to school so." Y/n says she suddenly sits up.

"I'm going to bed before I fall asleep here, I'll see you in the morning," Y/n says and walks up the stairs case to her room. Chole sits up and sighs.

"She lonely Charles, what are we going to do?" Chole asks him sitting up.

"it's been 3 months since we moved and a year since the accident, we should leave her be we need to find her a new therapist as well," Charles says Chole looks down at the dark wooden wax floor, believe it or not, the (L/n) goes for a dark theme in their house. the walls of most of the house were a dark red wallpaper, and the stair some of the pillars inside were a black marble. it was the complete opposite to the outside of their house, which was all white, with some gold. the garden looked very Victorian area and was beautiful looking in its top shape 24/7.

"thoughts boys, Y/n seemed to actually enjoy herself at the dinner! and honestly, it was nice catching up with Lydia and I wanna know more about Victoria." Chole says Charles sighs.

"Our daughter isn't-" "What I mean Charles is, remember that boy with the makeup and choker? he was the one who got into a small bricker bracket with Y/n. I believe they might have good chemistry." Chole says grabbing her husband's face.

"yes dear, he reminds me of when I was younger. oh, how I miss thoughts days." Charles says Chole slaps his cheeks lightly and smiles.

"yes! he's perfect for her to make a friend with, I mean did you see that chemistry?" Chole asks her husband Charles grabs her hands and takes them off his face.