Chapter 6

"ah, Mary! what brings you here?" the chef asks he wore a normal chef's outfit his body was broad and strong, he had a tattoo on his sleeve.

"Good morning chef, Lady Y/n has requested some tea we have a guest. oh, this is one of them." Mary says turning to dee, his posture was straight, and his hands were behind his back. he mentally rolls his eyes.

"Yes, I wanted to see a gourmand kitchen myself, I've always wanted to be a chef," Dee explains Chef lifts an eyebrow at the boy, but nods and goes back to cooking. Mary and dee split up, dee going right Mary going left.  Dee looks around in the kitchen while mary parks the cart near the kettle she stops and gets starts the kettle and gets everything ready.

Heavy slightly lifts the cloth and looks around the coast was clear, a pair of feet cross over him he quickly hides under the cloth

"mary earl grey?" Sebastion asks her, she nods and takes the tea leaves from him, and places them on the tray.  Heavy looks under again Chef was about to turn when dee quickly asks him.

"Excuse me, may I ask what are you cooking for lunch?" Dee asks chef turns and smiles.

"Aaah lunch!  though it was quite sudden. I'm making my classic burgers one of Ms. Y/n's faviouts lucky no one's vegetarian that would have been a pain in my neck." He says chuckling patting dee back.

"Can you show me how it's done?" dee quickly asks chef raises an eyebrow, dee moves his hand flicking it and Heavy sit up slightly looking up to the gars of cookies, there were a lot too many he lost count.

"Aaah you want to impress my lady, well nothing gets a girl than good cooking, especially with that one! oh oh, first you got to pound the meat! Hoho! and chop up the onions to had the crunch to the meat, don't forget my very own special spices! Mix it together, add an egg or two as well." Chef explains as he does as he explains Dee nods away pretending to be interested in it. Heavy grabs the closest jar to him and quickly hides under the thin white cloth under the tray.

"Dee it's time to go we don't want ms Y/n or  Mr. Heavy to worry do we?" Mary asks dee he nods and turns to the chef bowing slightly.

"Thank you, sir, I will make sure to take this advice for the rest of my life." He says and places his hand behind his back, chef nods happily and pats the boy's back dee's posture quickly loosens thanks to him being startled slightly. he quickly straightens his back and gets back to normal.

"no problem kid need any other recipes or tips in the kitchen I'm your man just come down and say hi," he explains dee nods and quickly follows mary, the two rush to the top of the stairs quickly and make it back to Y/n's room slamming the door behind them. Y/n was sitting in the pink room 4 chairs were set though it was a small table it was quite elegant, in the middle was a teapot, and tea sets were set out.

heavy fall out of the cart hugging the jar tightly.

"We did it." He says Y/n looks over to them and chuckles slightly.

"my, was it that hard?" She asks walking over to them, Heavy nods as he heavily breaths his heart was racing. Y/n bend down her hair falling Heavy faces goes pink she smiles at the boy and takes the jar from him with ease, she opens it happily bending back over and shoving one in the boy's mouth.

"These cookies better be made out of gold for what I had to do," Dee says Y/n rolls her eyes as he walks over and shoves one in his mouth.

"Is this heaven?" Heavy asks Y/n giggles at the boy while grabbing one for herself.

"that's what I ask every time I have one!  anyway anyone wants some tea?" She asks walking over to the small table, deep and heavy quickly some over to it sitting down and grabbing another cookie.

"I don't drink tea," Heavy says.

"will hot Chocolate do? or maybe a milo?" she asks the boys look at her confused, she sighs and walks over to a cupboard, turns out it was a fridge and she pulls out milk. Mary quickly grabs the teacups and replaces them with medium glass cups, Y/n grabs a tin of Milo happily and walks over to them. she goes too heavy first.

"Milo basically powered chocolate and milk though it separate or mixed together it's good. It's from Australia I learned English there I live there for 10 years and for 5 at (Home country)" Y/n explains Placing a couple of teas spoon of milo in the cup then adding milk. some of the powered chocolate stays at the bottom some on the top.

"Some do it differently but i like to do it like this, get a bit from the bottom but leave some there for later scoop the milo from the top. when your done with that drink the milk and scoop up all the milo on the bottom." She explains slightly steering Heavy milo she taps the end and puts the spoon back in. she goes to dee up and does the same, dee watches the process carefully.

"My lady is very good at this, she's made me some a coup time I like to dip one of the chef's cookies in the milk and milo!" Mary explains happily remembering the memories. Heavy and dee look at each other heavy grabs the spoon and proceed to eat milo at the top of the glass of milk, his face quickly changes to happy, and shoves more in his mouth. Dee looks at his and sighs and then eat's it. it was amazing, the milo was not powerful or routh it was a delicate texture.

"well I take it you like it then, don't eat too many cookies were having lunch soon i believe mary," Y/n says, Mary quickly starts to make two cups of tea and hands one to Y/n and takes a seat herself. Y/n takes a sip of the hot steamy tea she sighs and her body relaxes, her posture slouches, and her feet go apart and man spread.

"More please!" heavy shouts finishing his milo, Y/n rolls her eyes playfully.

"no more mate, you'll end up not wanting lunch can't let ma know I've fed ya," she says chuckling, mary giggles slightly.

"ms your accent," Mary whispers Y/n's eyes widen and she quickly places her tea down, slightly flustered. she did not like anyone to hear her Australian Accent so she presented not to have one sometimes.

"so your Australian?" dee asks her.

"No, Yes? I was born in (home country) but when i was 5 we had to move to Australia something happened with dad's work and we moved to Russia thank god I learned the langue." She explains dee nods, heavy grabs another cookie from the jar, and as he was about to get another one she closes it quickly.

"yeah no, You've had enough and lunch will be ready any minute now," she explains and takes the cookie jar away, she opens a cupboard and places it inside of it. and closes it, Mar smiles.

"Ms has always had a big sweet tooth, she even gambles with it," Mary explains.

"Mary! don't tell them about my gambling!" Y/n says.

"it's fine our parents gamble all the time, we play as well," Heavy says, Y/n looks at him with a concerned face.

"don't worry we gamble away labor not money and just we family." Dee explains she makes an 'ooh' sound and nods.

"Maybe I should join you guys sometime, I'm quite good at 21," Y/n says 

"I don't know if dad would let you, would your mum be okay with it?" Heavy asks Y/n laughs.

"she's the one who taught me! I mean she even got a nickname for herself back in Australia for it, I think it was the Queen of hearts. Iconic right?" She asks them laughing to herself, there was a sudden knock at the door.

"come in!" Y/n shouts Sebation entire the room and clears his throat, Heavy and dee give him nervous look where they caught? did he know?

"lunch is ready."