chapter 8

Everyone was panicking, in the L/n mansion. Servants were running around everywhere, Charles and Chole were also doing that making sure everything was in place.

"Mama! I'm ready!" Y/n shouts from the stairwell she looks up to her daughter and sighs pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Y/n, where one of your flowy dresses.   You know what makes it any dress, Y/n groans and goes back to her room Mary follows behind me.

" Sebastion is the table set?" Chole asks the butler.

"Everything is prepared just the way you wanted it to be, madam. The chefs are cooking, the maids are cleaning and every butler is ready. The garden is down to perfection and every flower is in bloom." Sebastion says Chole places a hand on her chest and sighs in relief.

Mum wore a black dress that would be button-up with a white fluffy coat.

Dad wore a vest corset with a black tie, a marron long button-up T-shirt. The vest corset was black, with lace all over it.

Y/n runs down the stairs to chole and Charles, her parents Chole smiles at her daughter happy with the choice of clothing she had made.

"You look beautiful kiddo!" Charles says patting his daughter back she smiles at her father and stands in front of her parents.

The doorbell rings, Sebastion walks over and opens it to reveal everyone.

Lydia, Edward, Victoria, Glam, heavy and dee everyone was wearing similar clothes to last time they sore each other.

" Welcome!" Chole says happily walking over to them.

"Please do come in! It's nice to see you all again." She says Lydia steps forward and they kiss each other cheeks, Victoria looks at them weirdly along with heavy.

"It's good to see you again chole, Might I say you have a lovely house!" Lydia says Chole chuckles placing a hand over her mouth.

"Why thank you, we still need to do the outside but it's a work in progress," Chole says smiling.

"Come, let's me show you the garden we'll be having lunch outside today!" Chole says everyone follows her as they make it outside.

The patio was large and had two tables one with 4 chairs with a red table cloth and one with a black table cloth that had 5 chairs.

"Y/n why don't you show the boys around the garden. I'm sure they'll find some of the plants quite interesting." Charles says with a slight wink, Y/n smiles and is crusty to her father and looks to the boys.

You're pov.

"Well, it's nice to see you again boys." I turned to them, Edward smiles and takes my hand kissing it. I try to smile but it came out weird, I did. Not like this.

"Pleasures all mine, it's lovely to see you grace us with your beauty once again." He says I nod and take my hand away from him.

"Y/n are we going to go through the garden this time?" Heavy asks getting in front of his cousin.