chapter 10

"don't mind us we're just spilling our gust! if this is love I don't wanna be loved-! I sang loudly when suddenly I hear my phone go off, I grab it and look to see it was from heavy.

Heavy: hey are you free tomorrow?

depends on what you're asking for: Y/n

Heavy: My dad was wondering if you wanted to join us for a family game night.

Heavy: it's tomorrow at 4 so you can stay for dinner, only if ya wanna.

Yeah, sure I'll ask ma and pa first.: Y/n

I quickly run downstairs and knock on my dad's office door.

"come in," he says I open the door slightly and entire.

"dad, am I allowed to go to Mr Glam and Ms victoria house, they have asked their son heavy to invite me, I'd be there by 4 until most likely 8-9," I explain to my father he looks up to me and turns on the light. his room was sparkly blue, compared to the rest of the house it was very sparkly.

"sure,  I'll have Sebastion drive you mary will company you okay."

"but dad-" "mary coming or you're not going," he says I groan and sigh nod leaving his office.

Hey, Mary will have to come, is that okay?: Y/n

Heavy: yeah it's fine she's cool.

Next day...

"Do you have everything?" Sebastian asks me I nod and sigh.

"Don't worry ms I won't embarrass you too much," Mary says I nod and sigh.

"What's the matter ms?"

"I just wish my parents trusted me more, let me go places on my own," I say may place a hand on my shoulder.

"They do trust you ms, they're just very worried for you-" "but Mary I'm 15 I'm meant to make mistakes! I'm meant to get lost and do crazy things." I explain my sigh.

"I know ms, please just hang on they'll come around soon enough." She says I sight fn look at her.

"I hope your right." We finally make it to their house, it was quite small compared to my house but it was cute too, the fence was wired and I had a gate the house was black. Me and I wase goodbye to Sbeation and entire there grounds.

I knock on the door I hear Victoria shout and I chuckle. The door opens to show an exciting heavy.

"Yay, you came and on time too!" He says I was an eyebrow and nod. Heavy grabs my hand and pulls me in many follows behind shutting the door.

"Oh, Y/n you came, please take a seat I hope you like homemade pizza," Glam says, I nod happily I shake his hand.

"Now tell me how to two as your toppings" glam asks me holding my shoulder as we entire to the kitchen.

"I'll eat the same as ms," Mary says looking at me I nod and step up to the ingredient the pizza base. I sprinkle a tiny bit of cheese then everything I want and more cheese over that.

"Great now I can put it in with the other pizza's, it should be ready soon the boys are upstairs I'm pretty sure they're playing some video games." He says I nod and leave him and go upstairs, it was quite easy to find their room after hearing heavy yelling at dee for cheating.

I sneak up to the room and look inside the boy haven't noticed me as they sit down on the ground playing against each other. I clear my throat nothing, Mary seemed pissed they haven't noticed me yet. Though It was quite funny how focused on the game they were.

"I'm not cheating your just terrible at this game." See says grinning slightly rolling his eyes playfully at his brother. I walk into the room, it was messy but my room was messy too when they first saw it so I can't complain.

I sit on the bed and look around, I had never been in a boys room before so it was quite interesting.

"I win again," dee says in a monotone voice.

"Awe come on last place!!" Heavy yells I chuckle pulling one of my legs up as it rests on the other.

"Last place heavy? You might get him next time." I say dee turns in shock, while heavy smiles at me.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" Dee shouts.

"Ms Glam asked heavily to invite me. I already made my pizza can I have a go what are we playing?" I ask them sitting on the floor.

"Mario cart, Dee's cheating though," Heavy complains heavy groans and rolls his eyes I chuckle at the two boys.

"May I have a go? I use to play Mario cart all the time on my Wii! Though I haven't played in year's so I'm going to be rusty." I explain.

"Yeah, you can go, agents, me! I'll go easy on you." Heavy says Dee hands me the controller and leans back.

Mary smiles I pick a peach cus as I child I always wanted to be her, a princess wears pretty dresses every day. Yeah...

"Peach? Really..." Dee asks me I roll my eyes at him and we start. As soon as we do heavy in the lead me in the back thought slowly throughout the game I make it to the front.

"Hey what?! How did you?!" He asks me, I chuckle devilishly.

"I guess I forgot to mention, I'm a geek," I say throwing a title at him at the finish line and I cross making it first place. As the NPC's cross over heavy cry out, he gets 5th place.

"How could you! I was going easy I want a redo!" He shouts I nod along as we play 3 more games.

"This can't be possible! You said you haven't played in years!!" He shouts I lean back and nod.

"Yeah, seems like I still got it," I say, Heavy groans mary pats his back.

"Don't worry Mr Heavy, she always beats me at video games what she can't do is darts or football or-" "mary I don't think everyone needs to know my weakness," I say she nods.

"My turn heavy, I wanna see if she that good or you're just very bad at Mario cart," Dee says cracking his fingers, I slightly since at the Noise.

"Awe come on just one more go!" Heavy pleads dee takes the controller off him, he pouts and crosses his arms. I smile at the adorable boy pouting.

"Boys dinner's ready! Oh and you to Y/n" Victoria shouts from downstairs.

"Maybe next time dee, let's go," I say standing up heavy jumps in cheers.

"Yes! Pizza!" He shouts I chuckle at the small boy, mary and he leaves as I was about to I turn to see. He was just staring at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I say he snaps out of his trance and rolls his eyes at my comment.

Voting time!!

I will hold votes in chapters sometimes they will either affect the plot very much or not much at all. I'm holding this as a practice for now.

The majority votes win, to vote just comment on either A B or C. Or just comment A B or C.

A) sit next to see and ches.

B) sit in the middle of heavy and Dee.

C) sit next to heavy and glam.

Lastly.

D) sit next to Victoria and Ches.

Have fun voting haha also another one. Vote.

Change the cover of the book?

Yes

Or

No