chaoterrrrr15

HAHA GOT YOU AGAIN THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!

WAIT STOP HOLD ON WAIT! DON'T GO I HAVE A QUESTION I WANNA ASK YOU ALL!

Since we have it fucking 5k like bro what the fuck? I decided to make another book.

not a dee x reader tho lol.

but guess what you get to vote! YAY READERS INCLEMENT!

OKAY SO here are the options I will have a small description under the option to give you an idea of what it will be about

A) teen glam x reader

Y/n know ches for years, even though they live in almost separate worlds Y/n makes it late not taking her motorbike to ches violin thing and meets Sebastion. the friend ches made behind a dumpster, at first you don't get along well at all, but then an event happens and you get along just fine. what happens when Sebastion runs away from home, will Y/n be able to help the poor boy? or will they remain divide, and what about his Sebastion sister Lydia, maybe she will join on their adventures?

B) Heavy x reader

 You Aunt Anne's niece, who she taking care of you for a few months while your parents go on a big business trip, though you lived on your own most of your life and know how to take care of your self Anne there anyway. Anne takes you out to socialize cus you are a big loner and you meet heavy at the pub as he looks for his mother, let's just say you get along instantly. 

C) Victoria x reader.

Victoria and glam had recently gotten a divorce however still lived together for the kids, not wanting them to live in separate housing or get a builder at school, Victoria goes to a bar a drowns her sorrows when she meets a young woman named Y/n.  just a little younger than her. she was shy, cute, and kinda like a door mate but don't break the bar rules. Victoria learned that the hard way.

D) teen Lydia x reader (let's be honest teen Lydia is kinda hot?)

Y/n and Lydia meet at Sebastian's violin thing, at first, Lydia was an ass to her, but soon grew comfort to her when she ran away with her brother, Y/n and ches were there for them. what happens when Lydia starts to developed feelings for the small sweetheart of a Y/n? how will her brother react to her liking girls? confusion of sexuality and more.

 OKAY HAVE FUN VOTING HERE SOME possible BOOK VOVERS FOR THEM OR JUST PICS OF THE CHARACTERS LOL!