THREE.

My eyes followed Lina's retreating form and I'm feeling as if this is becoming a reoccurring thing

My eyes followed Lina's retreating form and I'm feeling as if this is becoming a reoccurring thing... like maybe she just likes to make dramatic exits or some weird shit. "Sh-should I go check on her?" I ask Marius, only because he is currently the closest body to me. If I had a choice he would be the last person I speak to (only second to Rhys Not Like the Candy Bar) because I don't need the aggravation of his shitty theatrical eyebrows this early in the morning.

"No. She has a lot going on right now, it's best to leave her be," Marius mindlessly replies as his sights are also frozen on the now empty entry way.

"Dude," DeLoren snaps his fingers at me, his gaze scanning the length of my sitting form while Theon babbles incoherently on my lap at a still stunned Bug. "We gotta get you some new clothes. That shit don't fit no more."

"Yeah," I tug at the shirt, knowing it won't give a fucking inch because I tried numerous times last night and--"Hold up..."

DeLoren raises his eyebrows knowingly but I have no clue if he's slowing trying to walk me to something important or just thinking I'm a complete idiot but I'm pretty sure he said what I think he did, "Are you saying these are my clothes? My actual clothes? That I owned these before..."

There's a realization that suddenly and powerfully punches me square in the fucking face. Its like a lightbulb that instantaneously flips on and now I have absolutely no fucking clue how to process the inference of these clothes... these clothes that I thought were someone elses, the same clothes that were in Lina's closet...

In Lina's bedroom.

The only other bedroom in this house that is not spoken for is the guest room and unless that was once mine, which no one has claimed it was, then that means my room was with...

Oh, no fucking way.

"Before you died?" Kai snickers, "Yeah, man, those are yours. You're just, like, a hell of a lot bigger now." The weight of the truth comes crashing down around me: I never smelled a fucking scent because that scent was mine.

These clothes are mine.

"And apparently dumb as fuck," Rhys Not Like The Candy Bar blah, blah, blahs--yada, yada, something or another. I don't fucking know nor do I care. Its as if my ears just switch the fuck off when he talks. So I am not heartbroken when that twatbubble skidaddles out of the kitchen as well.

Good fucking riddance.

I look down at Theon... Theon who has the same nose as me. It's smaller and more in the shape of a tiny button but I can see the possibilities.

The same eyes... they are brown, not blue, but the shape is the same--wide and wholesome.

His hair color is slightly different, a little lighter blonde than my dark but that will change as he ages.