FOUR.

The heels of her feet dig into my ass cheeks urging me ever nearer to her core

Not but maybe two or three hours ago was I super excited to find these basketball shorts because they were the only article of clothing in that whole fucking closet that actually fit and now they are the goddamn bane of my existence.

The nylon rubs mercilessly against my hardened cock and I can't decide if I like the pain/pleasure mix up. The head of my dick is sensitive and throbbing and yet my body keeps moving against her, void of any conscious control. It's found the dip between her thighs—damp and barely guarded by the menial material that separates us.

And that is what aggravates the absolute fuck out of me.

Don't get me wrong, I'll dry hump the shit out of Lina if that's all I'm going to get but I can feel the heat emanating from between her legs; the slickness that has soaked through her pants is hot and fiery and beckoning me... luring me into the flames and I yearn for nothing more than to be thoroughly scorched.

Without breaking our kiss, I rip the blouse down the middle, helping her out of it as she shrugs it off exigently.

The air is heady with lust and drenched in need and I know whatever happens next is going to happen very fucking fast.

My fingers dip under the waistband of her leggings. Pulling them off her legs and over her feet, I toss them behind me.

I may or may not have also accidentally taken her underwear with them as well...

Just kidding.

I totally fucking did that.

My nostrils flare in and out, inhaling the saccharine scent of her arousal. My cock twitches on its own accord, sending me flying back into the heated moment I temporarily abandoned.

I tear the tight ass fitting t-shirt over my head just as she flings her bra across the room. I desperately want to go back to kissing her, my mouth feeling cold and lonely so far from her's but when her sights land on my tattoo, everything comes to a definite, screeching halt.

Her eyes hover over it, wide with curiosity and awe. Her fingertips are light as feathers as they trace the inked skin but the feel of them on me is blissfully searing. It burns and swelters my flesh sending sparks of electricity straight to my heart.

However, her fucking studying of the stupid thing is taking too long.

I want her now.

Grasping the back of her neck, I force her mouth back to mine. We can talk about that shitty tattoo later.

Our tongues dance in a needy sexual symphony as her hand glides down my chest to the rim of my shorts, leaving smoking tingles in their wake. In one fluid, skillful movement, she's freed my cock and wrapped her hand tightly around it. The pressure of her strokes is too much, leaving me a moaning, panting mess and I am forced to stop our kiss once more. My hips rock, moving into her pumping grasp, harder and more forceful.